Free Xbox Avatar Prop on Facebook

You can also get this prop by watching the Wolverine movie ad from the dashboard(if you see it in one of the little ad tiles).

The one (I found) on the dashboard is a Wolverine avatar t-shirt. This is the matching claws prop. But perhaps there's another ad to get it on the dashboard.

Okay, the Ad for Claws is US only, HOWEVER the above prop code does work for UK people. So its the only way we can get them.

If anyone has spares and can PM me them I'd be for ever grateful as my kids would love them, and sadly since that AC3 promo "problem" I have no "spare" facebook account.

Okay, the Ad for Claws is US only, HOWEVER the above prop code does work for UK people. So its the only way we can get them.

If anyone has spares and can PM me them I'd be for ever grateful as my kids would love them, and sadly since that AC3 promo "problem" I have no "spare" facebook account.
You can technically get the claws for any country. You just need a US account. Go to the Wolverine ad, then switch to your account for your country and download the prop. It will work for your account. The avatar shirt cannot be unlocked this way. It only seems to work for UK/Euro accounts. If you try to download it with a US account it will give an error.

You can technically get the claws for any country. You just need a US account. Go to the Wolverine ad, then switch to your account for your country and download the prop. It will work for your account. The avatar shirt cannot be unlocked this way. It only seems to work for UK/Euro accounts. If you try to download it with a US account it will give an error.
I've only ever had the 2 controller trick work on about 3 things, I can't seem to get it to work on this one either.

I've only ever had the 2 controller trick work on about 3 things, I can't seem to get it to work on this one either.
Majority of the time the 2 controller trick doesn't work for props from other countries, but the wolverine claws prop is a rare exception. I was able to download it on my US, UK, and CA accounts.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back