Free xbox code

Status
Not open for further replies.
There have been in the past, like the grill avatar prop and stuff like that I think. I'm curious as to what this code is for too lol.

I already own it as well. If you enter it on the console it will tell you what it is, but I'm too lazy to turn mine on and enter it. :)

I already have it, too. I'd rather not fire up my second XBL account and claim it if someone is actually interested in it. I also think it's probably a Banshee or Carrot.

[quote name='AEJustin1']PHT9P-KXR4Y-BB6BY-VFMPD-THT4T yea have at it lol just let us know what it is if you can redeem it![/QUOTE]

"You have successfully redeemed a code for:
Black Bing T-shirt"

Thanks OP and others.

[quote name='AEJustin1']PHT9P-KXR4Y-BB6BY-VFMPD-THT4T yea have at it lol just let us know what it is if you can redeem it![/QUOTE]

Ok well it worked for me =)
You have successfully redeemed a code for:

Bing Black T-shirt

This code is for a Black Bing Shirt (Male only)

[quote name='Chemosh013']well this was an exciting post :) I like these mystery ones![/QUOTE]

Yes, next time we will get the Hardly Boys on the case. I bet they will find some raging clues and get to the bottom of things in no time!

535183159_7b026a79da.jpg

Ignore the guy on the far right, I was too lazy to find a pic without him in it. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back