Free XBOX Foam Finger Avatar Prop from Computerbild ~DEAD~

Got my code, redeemed it on Xbox.com and got the error page. Tried redeeming it again and got "this code has already been used."
fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck :bomb:

Thanks anyway, COLDblood.

[quote name='FreeStuffFan85']Got my code, redeemed it on Xbox.com and got the error page. Tried redeeming it again and got "this code has already been used."
fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck :bomb:

Thanks anyway, COLDblood.[/QUOTE]

Do it again and use a different email, it sends it to the one you submit when asking for the code, not the one you used to register. Use 10 minute mail or something.

i'm getting this message
"Leider sind bereits alle Codes vergeben, so dass wir Ihnen keinen Gutschein mehr zuteilen können."
Unfortunately, all the codes are already taken, so that we can not allocate more vouchers.
so i guess i missed out on it, if anyone has an extra can you send it my way :)

Wow didn't think they would run out of codes

But I have a whole bunch so if anybody wants to make an offer on a trade message me please Thank You :)

[quote name='Map']Wow didn't think they would run out of codes

But I have a whole bunch so if anybody wants to make an offer on a trade message me please Thank You :)[/QUOTE]

How do you think they ran out? Think it might have something to do with greedy people that hoard free codes then attempt to trade?

[quote name='JarrettLeMieux']How do you think they ran out? Think it might have something to do with greedy people that hoard free codes then attempt to trade?[/QUOTE]
yeah i agree its free man why hoard for an avatar prop then post on this site lol make people who that look like jerks.

wow how many foam fingers can you wear with your xbox avatar?
i can wear four my little girl my son and wife all xbox live thats why i would get four
any 1 else?

Dang! I love getting these free props for the family - I was (literally) out to lunch and missed this go-round. :(

If anyone has extra codes, I'd love to get a few.
I have most (all?) the previous German site give-aways to trade if anyone wants those.

[quote name='BlankUsername32']Do it again and use a different email, it sends it to the one you submit when asking for the code, not the one you used to register. Use 10 minute mail or something.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the suggestion. I just went ahead and double checked my Xbox after getting home. Apparently the prop didn't download into my queue but it saved itself as an item I already owned when I double-checked the XBL Avatar Store. The code I got said it was already used, but I didn't know it still gave me the prop.

I just clicked the Foam Finger in the Avatar Marketplace and it had the green hanger icon next to it (the one you get for items you already have) along with "download Again" available. So if anyone who got a code earlier today ran into an error, double check the prop in the Avatar Marketplace on your Xbox and download it. Here's the Kinect Sports link for Xbox.com:

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/P...77fe-1000-9115-d8024d5308c9?nosplash=1&Page=1

^the blue foam finger near the bottom.

Thanks again, guys. :applause:

[quote name='Map']Wow didn't think they would run out of codes

But I have a whole bunch so if anybody wants to make an offer on a trade message me please Thank You :)[/QUOTE]

You are a Grade-A douchebag.

[quote name='GuitarGuru']You are a Grade-A douchebag.[/QUOTE]

So your going to call COLDBlood a douchebag too?

Just so you know the people who are handing out free codes examples like the Rage shirt / Carrot Prop / Helicopter Prop / Joy Ride Codes / Etc Did the same exact thing I did so stop crying about it because COLDBlood and everybody else that drops codes for free do it just to be nice so please stfu and stop being mad kid.

[quote name='Map']So your going to call COLDBlood a douchebag too?

Just so you know the people who are handing out free codes examples like the Rage shirt / Carrot Prop / Helicopter Prop / Joy Ride Codes / Etc Did the same exact thing I did so stop crying about it because COLDBlood and everybody else that drops codes for free do it just to be nice so please stfu and stop being mad kid.[/QUOTE]

Coldblood gives them away, making it even easier to obtain items for those that can't/won't/didn't register on the site. You hoarded them for personal gain. Big difference. Learn logic.

[quote name='Map']because COLDBlood and everybody else that drops codes for free do it just to be nice so please stfu and stop being mad kid.[/QUOTE]

Exactly! They drop them to help out fellow CAGs, which is why COLDblood and others are great contributions to this site! But you wanna horde them and look for some sort of trade or profit. So in the other guys defense, that does kinda make you a douche bag, just sayin!

[quote name='Map']So your going to call COLDBlood a douchebag too?

Just so you know the people who are handing out free codes examples like the Rage shirt / Carrot Prop / Helicopter Prop / Joy Ride Codes / Etc Did the same exact thing I did so stop crying about it because COLDBlood and everybody else that drops codes for free do it just to be nice so please stfu and stop being mad kid.[/QUOTE]

He does it to stop jackasses like you from taking them all and selling them.

[quote name='basis']darn missed out. Erm would anyone happen to have a spare?[/quote]

Code:
xw49f-xgk7y-v4tw2-mkm9j-tdvtz
yt9qd-6ctxj-pqhx2-pxy2v-c967z
ytdfc-j9jpp-xxhw4-drfjy-ftffz
yvj4k-2p7mm-ddt6h-g2vv4-qxmgz
yvjgx-m6jcm-3v4mj-g9jmx-4tkgz
yvm2f-7xgh9-6hktm-h6qxv-464dz
yvmk2-xhf6h-6ycr4-h4vrw-r2cdz
yvq3g-9d423-jy22x-7tqww-7dtwz
yvpy9-ptrvy-yrgdv-vd4yy-j3ffz
yvrtd-qqphc-t9qy3-mr9g6-hdcqz

[quote name='BlankUsername32']
Code:
[S]yvjgx-m6jcm-3v4mj-g9jmx-4tkgz[/S]
[/QUOTE]

Used this one. thanks a ton!

[quote name='BlankUsername32']
Code:
yvjgx-m6jcm-3v4mj-g9jmx-4tkgz
[/QUOTE]

darn. i even missed out on those. lol. oh well thanks for helping out. still looking for a code. PM would be better. :D

[quote name='COLDblood']Why not? My girlfriend says it all the time...[/QUOTE]

Stay out of this COLDblood lol

But seriously I made one comment about making a trade and never said I wasn't going to contribute back to this site for giving me free codes so everybody needs to calm down. Dont be jealous because I have a smaller penis then anybody else in this forum!

bread's done
Back