Free XBox Live 48 Hour Codes from GameDealDaily.com - BACK!

Hello, I am registered as "Ryuken" at the Game Deal Daily forum, and I've made a post aswell as requested a XBL Code via PM and as it seems, you have read my message but are not replieing, I do not want to be wasting your time aswell as mine if you are not planning on sending me one. So please answer me back.

Thank you,
Rehs34

[quote name='drfrielgood']Sending out more codes tonight![/QUOTE]

Someone PM'ed me and asked me for a code lol.

I'm like.. umm I haven't gotten any :p

[quote name='Jesse757x']Just got an e-mail from microsoft with a 48 hour trial. Heres the code (I sold my 360 last week!) enjoy

KH7CP-Q89JX-982QJ-W4KK9-B2FR8[/QUOTE]
thx jessie

If it isn't any trouble, I would like one code so i can play some live while waiting for my year subscription to come from buy.com

I just discovered the site acutally and i find it very intresting and will make some visits if i ever was some cheap games which i find very cheap on your site.

[quote name='drfrielgood']We're starting to run low on these codes, but we do still have some available.[/QUOTE]

I posted on the site like the original post said and sent you a pm on both cAG and Gamedaily but havn't received any codes? Whats up?

Help! I need one in the next couple hours. Our company is doing a Transformers 2 outing and I don't want to go. Instead, I'm hoping to get a couple coworkers to just watch something in our gameroom on Netflix 360, and I need a Gold account for that.

bread's done
Back