Free Xbox Live avatar item from Final Fantasy XIII

Dude, yes!

No seriously, this is kinda awesome. I like Avatars, they're never used properly in games and such, and while the Avatar Marketplace was hinting at something greater, I don't like spending fake money on fake items that are barely used anyway. I got the free "Guilty Spark" thing from Halo Waypoint, but VinceNotVance (my gamertag & lil' avatar's name) riding on a Chocobo is quite possibly a dream come true.

Thanks. Says that the code will be sent in December.

Your free gift token will be sent to the email listed in your Xbox LIVE account in December. Now it’s time to tweet and tell the world that Final Fantasy XIII is arriving on Xbox 360.

[quote name='Danterandal19']Dude, yes!

VinceNotVance (my gamertag & lil' avatar's name) riding on a Chocobo is quite possibly a dream come true.[/QUOTE]

That would be neat but unfortunately it's not a chocobo the avatar rides on. Instead it's a baby one like the character Sazh has in the game.

Do you really have to be part of twitter for this? I signed up on xbox.com and it said they would give me the code anyways.

[quote name='Fonic']That would be neat but unfortunately it's not a chocobo the avatar rides on. Instead it's a baby one like the character Sazh has in the game.[/QUOTE]

:(

My heart is broken.

Still, it's pretty neat to have a Chocobo pet...thing for my avatar.

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']does twitter need to be used at all for this deal? it says it will just send the code but just double checking[/QUOTE]
I was afraid of that, too... but NOPE.

THANKS OP!!! :applause:

Anyone know when we should expect to get our codes? Signed up yesterday and haven't got it yet.

bread's done
Back