Free Xbox Live avatar item from Final Fantasy XIII

They're basically rewarding people for getting some viral marketing done. They promised that if enough people tweeted about that page, then they would hook EVERYONE up with a free avatar item.

Thank you twitter people for twattering so much that it hooked us up with free swag.

[quote name='munkapotamus']They're basically rewarding people for getting some viral marketing done. They promised that if enough people tweeted about that page, then they would hook EVERYONE up with a free avatar item.

Thank you twitter people for twattering so much that it hooked us up with free swag.[/QUOTE]

more companies should do this type of thing

[quote name='munkapotamus']They're basically rewarding people for getting some viral marketing done. They promised that if enough people tweeted about that page, then they would hook EVERYONE up with a free avatar item.

Thank you twitter people for twattering so much that it hooked us up with free swag.[/QUOTE]

Kind of funny because they're rewarding viral marketing with more viral marketing. If you see an avatar with a final fantasy item, it's going to make you think about final fantasy. More free advertising for them. Not that I'm complaining though. I signed up of course :D

Thanks op.

[quote name='revsmitty']Sweet, just received the code for this.[/QUOTE]

So did I, check your e-mail. Now do I use it or see how much it will fetch on ebay? Hmmmm.

I might of not payed much attention to it through my blind rage but it looked like a normal bird. And it was Yellow and we all know Yellow Chocobos can't fly, Black do. I totally deserve my money back on this free item.

My brother got a code in his e-mail, but I didn't get one in mine, oddly. Even though I signed up first, and also signed him up with his account. Weird.

Wish it was a full grown one you could ride around. This one's still cute though...

chocobo.jpg

Got mine. I noticed someone has one listed on ebay already for 50 bucks. Makes me feel bad for the human race sometimes.

[quote name='nnthomas']Chocobo... more like chicken nugget[/QUOTE]
For real. I thought it was going to be at least knee high. But it's more like the size of a hand.

Oh well, I can't complain as its free and all.

I just got my code today actually. Apparently, my roommate and his brother (who is visiting) are pissed I didn't tell them about it lol. Oh well, Well go good with my collection of rare stuff I own

im pissed. Everyone I told to sign up and get theirs got it today and I havent received a code yet. Even checked my spam. Doesnt seem to be anyone to email about it either. 8(

bread's done
Back