Free Xbox Live Hoodie & Dragon Pet for your Avatar

cmp2005

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
A Cool Hoodie (male & female): Unlocked after you Download & Play Destination Arcade for the 1st time.
(for people who may be confused on the http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/g...sb=1&did=00000001-0000-4000-8000-000058410a5d
A Cool Dragon Pet: Unlocked when browsing for Magic The Gathering in Destination Arcade.

copied from cn.

so u basically download this to ur xbox http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/g...sb=1&did=00000001-0000-4000-8000-000058410a5d

play it to unlock a hoodie after find Magic The Gathering in Destination Arcade. and it will unlock a dragon pet

[quote name='Rig']Cool. The only avatar stuff I pick up is the free stuff.[/QUOTE]

ditto. anything else is a waste of money, imo

[quote name='Rig']Cool. The only avatar stuff I pick up is the free stuff.[/QUOTE]

Can't agree more.

I live in Canada, and this is a US only offer. Is it possible to make a US account and then download it to my Xbox?

[quote name='supakilla9']Can't agree more.

I live in the Canada, and this is a US only offer. Is it possible to make a US account and then download it to my Xbox?[/QUOTE]

Lol at "the Canada".

And yes, I believe you can.

[quote name='CAiNiACprime']Lol at "the Canada".

And yes, I believe you can.[/QUOTE]

This is what happens when I'm in a hurry...

This is interesting. I wonder if anything else will unlock now or in the future...

UPDATE: Got my dragon. Destination Arcade is very meh, I don't like the flashy + dumbed down feel it's trying for.

Last edited by a moderator:
I picked up on this in the marketplace thread and I actually like both of the items. The dragon is kinda cool and the hoodie is pretty stylish. lol

Thanks OP! It's nice to see Microsoft still giving some handouts despite how lucrative selling avatar clothing/props has become. I loved it when NXE first debuted and then new clothing would be added occassionally. I still think there are not enough basic shoes (too many big boots) or shorts for guys.

I cannot for the life of me condone the purchasing of "virtual clothes", it is completely stupid.

I know it's people's money, they can do what they want with it, yadayadayada, but they lose all respect from me for that.

[quote name='The Holy Pretzle']I cannot for the life of me condone the purchasing of "virtual clothes", it is completely stupid.

I know it's people's money, they can do what they want with it, yadayadayada, but they lose all respect from me for that.[/QUOTE]
I kind of see it like a game, or a toy. It's fun to mix and match avatar items, like a stormtrooper with pom poms doing cheerleader dance moves (which I'm guilty of). While I have decided to cut back on buying avatar items (if not entirely stop), I'd rather pay a few bucks for a little cheap thrill like that than $60 for a cruddy game that lures you with purdy graphics.

With that said, it is pretty stupid, lol. It was cooler when you could show off your avatar in games like 1vs100, but... yeah, we know where that went.

[quote name='sippycupz']I kind of see it like a game, or a toy. It's fun to mix and match avatar items, like a stormtrooper with pom poms doing cheerleader dance moves (which I'm guilty of). While I have decided to cut back on buying avatar items (if not entirely stop), I'd rather pay a few bucks for a little cheap thrill like that than $60 for a cruddy game that lures you with purdy graphics.

With that said, it is pretty stupid, lol. It was cooler when you could show off your avatar in games like 1vs100, but... yeah, we know where that went.[/QUOTE]

It was a sad fucking day when they announced it wasn't coming back.

ty op!
Love free avatar swag, and this dragon is different from the dragon from Magic DotP.
I browsed thru the games to Magic DotP and it popped.

[quote name='moleman']It was a sad fucking day when they announced it wasn't coming back.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, 1vs100 was actually my favorite thing I've done with my 360 yet. At least it was fun while it lasted.

got it, thanks OP. tried it, may have to give it back to M$. who wears a hoodie in the middle of a hot summer anyways?

purple dragon?! okay, that makes sense.

bread's done
Back