Free Xbox Live Remote!!! [Expired]

Awesome man thanks. Just ordered one.

Was always wanting to buy one of these, but never got around to it. Now I got it for free :)

[quote name='stripwhite']What's up with all this free stuff from U-verse?[/QUOTE]

i know right tell me about it lol but hey its cool that they are nice enough to give stuff out

[quote name='nypickle']man I dont get why I cannot put my address info anywhere[/QUOTE]

make sure if you live in a apartment click attention and type in your apartment name etc.

[quote name='nypickle']man I dont get why I cannot put my address info anywhere[/QUOTE]

My friend said she had to switch to IE

[quote name='Dx_0628']make sure if you live in a apartment click attention and type in your apartment name etc.[/QUOTE]

thanks for trying to help, for some reason the fields to type in my address info weren't showing up then magically they appeared after trying a couple of times.

[quote name='garrett007']It expired already? Can anyone else confirm this or is it my phone?[/QUOTE]

"
btn_orange_exclamation.gif
We are sorry, the coupon is expired"

Not just you damn,I can't find mine and using my remote for netflix and hulu is annoying.

[quote name='garrett007']It expired already? Can anyone else confirm this or is it my phone?[/QUOTE]
Seems like it's dead, tried opera and firefox and it says it's expired (can't try IE, i"m on Linux).

Yeah it already expired. I really wanted it but oh well. :S

[quote name='garrett007']This is the fastest I've seen a promotion end, only three hours:cry:[/QUOTE]

Damn that is true I didn't expect it to go by so fast

[quote name='Masterpitviper']Makes me sick! I really wanted one :([/QUOTE]

Gerf Yamit! I really could have used one.... :twoguns:

[quote name='louiedog']Hopefully those 10x orders will all be canceled. I actually opted not to get one because I already have a Harmony remote. Greedy people are the worst.[/QUOTE]
yes i would love that.

[quote name='sixspeednissan']If it weren't for fucking lurkers I'd probably be able to get one.[/QUOTE]

It wasn't all lurkers, some bastards got a few dozen on other websites!

Problem is most of these offers start at the crack of dawn and everyone awake makes a mad dash to snag them all.

Guess it helps I stay up all night, however I believe a canceled order letter is coming with this offer.

Truth be told, even though I (presumably) grabbed one, I probably would've added another one to my cart for my buddy if I had thought of it. We both like to throw on some Netflix before we go to sleep but Xbox doesn't have a damn sleep timer. This makes it a lot easier.

People who are grabbing 10 for the sake of selling them can piss off.

[quote name='agentcoop007']OP needs to change ths to "DEAD"[/QUOTE]

Whats OP?

anyways yeah thanks for telling me haha

[quote name='admiralvic']original poster[/QUOTE]

ok sweet thank you for the info

bread's done
Back