Free YDMD Avatar Prop

I wouldn't think they would limit Avatar props by region but knowing Microsoft anything's possible. Has anyone had any luck redeeming one on a Canadian account?

got a code but it isn't valid? says enter a valid code when I put it in - doing it on xbox.com and I'm a us user.

*edit*
Ok - duh - I needed to put in hyphens every 5 letters because it was sent as one long string and I just cut and pasted it in and it didn't auto-hyphenate it for me.

They aren't out of codes or they got some more. Either way, I was able to snag one.

Side note: I tried snagging another code using my GV number, it didn't work.

I sent the text and didn't get a code. :cry:

When sending the text, did those who actually got a code use caps or lower case or a mix? Just curious if that makes a difference.

[quote name='RallyV']I sent the text and didn't get a code. :cry:

When sending the text, did those who actually got a code use caps or lower case or a mix? Just curious if that makes a difference.[/QUOTE]

I tried a combo of everything and nothing... I just keep getting that they are no longer available.

If it's saying sorry this item is no longer available, it's really just a generic message saying you sent the message correctly, but for whatever reason you aren't getting a code. Might have something to do with your server provider or cell plan. Ask someone you to know if they could do it for you, a parent, friend, relative. I'm sure everyone knows someone with a cell phone and no xbox.

bread's done
Back