Free year subscription to "Games for Windows".

mattcube64

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Hey guys.

If you remember a few months back, there was a free subscription to EGM thread. It went through a website called mercury. Well, I signed up, and sure enough, have been enjoying my free issues for several months now.

Anyways, I just go an email from that same company offering me a free year of Games for Windows. I just signed up, just like last time, so I would expect it to work. It came via email, but here is what it linked me to:

http://www.mercurymagazines.com/pr1/121/12110

Just make sure you say you're part of an approprate video game/technology industry.

FYI: "Games for Windows" is the artist formerly known as
Computer Gaming World. Just thought i would share that gem for the uninitiated :D

[quote name='gundamxzero']lololol

6669 you are the man................ woman w/e you get what I am saying.[/QUOTE]
:lol: thanx

[quote name='michaema']Nice catch, Magazine Girl. How do you find all these deals, it seems like all the "free magazines" are posted by you. BTW only kidding about the magazine girl. ;)[/QUOTE]
I've been called worse :lol:
Other people post them in that thread too, and they are more than welcome to.
As for my source, its the same person that gives speedy the weekly ads early ;)

[quote name='X-616']What did you all put for your job titles and your company?[/QUOTE]

For title I put "Mr." and company I put "Not Applicable".

Do you get a lot of junk mail when you sign up for these kind of offers? 'Cause that's the only thing stoping me from signing up.

Thanks!!

I used to get this and EGM, but my subs ran out a while back, so hopefully this one starts showing up again.

Thanks much to 6669's thread, I just filled out forms to get

EGM
Games for Windows
PC Magazine

and attempted PC World but it just randomly didn't go through like the others did. I'm thinking about the FHM one but my mom would probably kill me if she pulled that out of our mailbox (I'm 16).

My question is, how do you know if your subscription is accepted or not, or should I just be patient and wait a few months. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks! Signed up!
Still haven't recieved any EGM magazines from these people, but I'm willing to give things another try...

bread's done
Back