Freebie Over! Free Mountain Dew "Dew Fanatic" Wristband 24 Hours Only! DEAD

PepsiDriver

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Mountain Dew is giving away FREE Dew Fanatic wristbands and I'm going to let you know how to get one like I did :)

"LIKE" Mountain Dew on Facebook (Their fan page) and click the "1 Million" tab. Then, enter in your name, mailing address, and choose your favorite flavor/color of Mountain Dew. You get a free wristband that's the color of your choice :)

This free offer is only valid for 24 hours, so make haste!

www.facebook.com/mountaindew

p.s. If you want to do yourself a solid, "LIKE" BevNerd on Facebook to keep up to date with soda deals, freebies, news, reviews and join the discussions with other soft drink enthusiasts.

p.p.s. If you want to be a CAD - Cheap Ass Drinker, check out the Beverage Deals section of www.bevnerd.com. I post weekly soft drink sales from various retailers and grocers like Wal-Mart, Publix, Kroger, Whole Foods and like 10 other stores.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the original Dew color, just because it would be kinda odd looking if it wasn't. However I chose Game Fuel as my favorite. I really like the taste of it, but I really like collecting the cans/bottles.

[quote name='asaraa']in for Ultraviolet. Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

Man, that stuff was good! I wish I knew where it went :( I like Diet Mountain Dew the most, so this was amazing to me.

[quote name='Nintendokid54']thanks CAD in for light green...
I remember when they said Mt.Dew lowers your count... :p[/QUOTE]
lol, I always thought that was true, so i avoided Mt. Dew at all costs... then when I tasted it, I was like "... eh, it's worth it. *chugs*"

After all of the missed facebook freebies I've seen in the past year, you just made me sign up for an (albeit fake) account for the very first time there.

In for Red/Code Red. I would have voted for Diet Dew, but they didn't have that as an option.

Dew puts the Bro! in Brominated Vegetable Oil!

So what am I missing? I clicked on the 1 million tab, and got to the page where it shows all the wristbands, but when I click on the one I want nothing happens.

EDIT: Nevermind, I F5'd and the page to enter your info came up.

[quote name='pyoobez']Thanks OP. In for a Throwback one, although Pitch Black is my fave.

Just wish they read "What Would Mountain Dew?"[/QUOTE]

This idea is full of win and fortune.

Thanks.
Mountain Dew is my favorite soda :)
I doubt I'll wear the wristband, haha, but I got original green. I picked Baja Blast as my other favorite flavor.

Thanks OP. I've been drinking Dew for as long as I can remember, so this is pretty neat. In for a classic green wristband, with code red as my favorite variation.

Thanks OP. Went for the classic green for my favorite color, even tho I love Pitch Black more than anything.

bread's done
Back