FreebiHunter's Gamepack Giveaway

[quote name='FreebiHunter']This IS simple. I am giving away a copy of Forza 2 and Fusion Frenzy 2. I have recieved them, and will ship them out to the winner. All you have to do to be eligible is make some sort of post in this thread. Winner will be chosen tomorrow at 12:00 PM. That's Wed @ 12 Noon. I will pick the winner thru a random # generator. I will then PM the winner and they will be notified! Good Luck!

So now donations DO help. They will help![/quote]

to be fair....you should not accept entries from people who created their accounts on October 23rd or later....since people could create multiple accounts

[quote name='becuzimbrown']to be fair....you should not accept entries from people who created their accounts on October 23rd or later....since people could create multiple accounts[/quote] That is correct. I'm not allowing those people.

well HELL , if i win i wouldnt be able to play very long . . . . . deploying to IRAQ in about 3 weeks . . . . YAY!!!! But hey if i did win , ill be able to play for a while . . . .

[quote name='dodgeme']why not make my first post here. I got nothing better to do :roll:[/quote] I'm Sorry, but you won't be entered as you are a brand new member, and could quite possibly be another member making a new account.

Entering. Win and I'll tell you a secret!

Edit: I am a brand new member, and this is my only forum account. If I do win you can verify this by asking a an admin to check my IP. I've been visiting this site for several months now, and when I saw your contest I figured, what the hell, why not register ;)

Im not too happy about being randomly picked ,, i mean what the heck, we cant go around pulling straws and flipping coins all willy nilly can we....

If I had it my way, I'd make the old ladys at the bingo hall put out their cigarettes and pull my name out of a turn cage ninja style!

:no: *exit*

I'll give it a go, although it sounds like the rest of us CAGs dont stand a chance if he has recieved donations :( If its a random # generator.... i dont get how they could have an advantage, unless they have multiple posts in this thread, some how, but im sure they dont. sooooo, no clue.

Anyways, Im in, just incase the non-donating CAGers DO have a chance. :)

Thats all just a joke, the whole advantage thing. Its just a way for me to gets some exposure, and for someone to FINALLY sign up under my referral link :lol: Its not unbalanced, and it is RANDOM.

bread's done
Back