Freedom Fighters (PS2) & Pokemon Channel w/Pokemon Mini (GC) $7ea @ Amazon (TRU)

freedom fighters is one of my all tiem favorite games, you're a moron if you dont get it at this price. I paid full price for this game and i still dont regret it.

[quote name='onetrackmind']freedom fighters is one of my all tiem favorite games, you're a moron if you dont get it at this price. I paid full price for this game and i still dont regret it.[/QUOTE]

same here...without a doubt...i was waiting for freedom fighters to release ever since i first heard of it, than my gf pre-ordered it for me and i played through it a few times before finally playing something else...i still go back to it from time to time...too bad none of my friends are interested in the multiplayer

i picked up the pokemon pack 2 weeks back when it was listed at 9.98 i thought that was a great price. I think i will wait and see if it falls to 4.99 before i buy another pack.

[quote name='PenguinMaster']Here's some more good $7 games:
Unreal 2 XBOX
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...2?v=glance&n=13650281&s=toys&m=A3UN6WX5RRO2AG
Second Sight w/ Bonus Disc XBOX
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...2?v=glance&n=13650281&s=toys&m=A3UN6WX5RRO2AG

And this 16MB PS2 Memory Expansion is great as well for $9.99
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...2?v=glance&n=13649651&s=toys&m=A3UN6WX5RRO2AG[/QUOTE]

hated that 16mb memory expansion they had them here for 3 bucks and none of them worked for that long

[quote name='slidecage']hated that 16mb memory expansion they had them here for 3 bucks and none of them worked for that long[/QUOTE]

I've had that exact one for months and haven't had any problems.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']by the way...dont forget demi-kids for gba...the dark version is still $9.98 at toys r us

demi-kids darkness of day[/QUOTE]

How good is that game? As for the Intec memory expansion I heard mixed reviews on that, but mostly bad.

ff is a pretty decent game, but as usual, it's not a lot of fun dealing with third person aiming on a console controller..

I'm sure it's a better experience with a mouse

Thanx Cheapy! I grabbed a Poke channel for my little one, the poke mini system makes it even better. A great price.

[quote name='PenguinMaster']I've had that exact one for months and haven't had any problems.[/QUOTE]
Which PS2 do you have? I have a new mini and it wouldnt work.

[quote name='SenorWooSuavA']Just out of curiosity, what comes on the Second Sight Bonus Disc, like is it just a soudtrack?[/QUOTE]

Behind the scenes at Free Radical Design. All access documentary and interviews with the creators of TimeSplitters & Second Sight.

I personally thought that Pokemon Channel was a very fun game, although I only played it for 5 days at most. Also, the Pokemon mini is neat, but it's better if you get it from www.pokemoncenter.com, because you can get a complete US collection (system, 4 games, and a carrying case) for the same $10 total IIRC.

The site now says $6.98, but when you add it to your cart it's $9.98. Hmm...might have to order and complain.

Edit: Weird, I deleted all my cookies and then went back and added it to my cart and it was $6.98. I wonder if they saw that I added it last night and was interested in it, so they tried jacking up the price for me today.

[quote name='tubtub']The site now says $6.98, but when you add it to your cart it's $9.98. Hmm...might have to order and complain.

Edit: Weird, I deleted all my cookies and then went back and added it to my cart and it was $6.98. I wonder if they saw that I added it last night and was interested in it, so they tried jacking up the price for me today.[/QUOTE]

That might includes your shipping cost for the game. Maybe that's why its 9.98.

[quote name='onetrackmind']freedom fighters is one of my all tiem favorite games, you're a moron if you dont get it at this price. I paid full price for this game and i still dont regret it.[/QUOTE]

I got Freedom Fighters on the gamecube for $5 during (one of :lol: ) the BestBuy clearance, it was one of the few games that I just couldn't put down until I finished it.

[quote name='roguejedi5']How good is that game? .[/QUOTE]

I got Demikids 11 dollars used from Gamestop... and it was horrible. It's just like a bad Pokemon clone, and I really wanted to love it since I love most of the other SMT games that have come out.

Not to mention it's VERY short, and it just feels extremely rushed. I was lucky I got my money back for it, and just picked up Pokemon: Leaf Green instead. If I'm going to play a Pokemon game, it might as well be the real deal and a good one.

Other people really love it, but I don't see the appeal at all.

[quote name='roachie17']Out of curiosity, what is the Pokemon mini?[/QUOTE]

From an Ebay auction:
Pokemon Mini is a palm sized game uinit that you can carry with you anyway.
Included with the system is the Pokemon Party Mini cartridge. A Pokemon mini sports day featuring six exciting games. Get your whole body into the experience with the Rumble Feature and Shock Sensor.

On the right side of the box there is a sticker that says this was a part of a bundle. The sticker is an inch tall and an inch and a half wide. I am mentioning this in case anyone is buying this for collecting purposes.

The system requires one AAA battery which the box says included.

[quote name='fieldkillah']I just checked pokemoncenter.com and the complete sets are 27.95 and sold out. You only get the system and a game for 9.95.[/QUOTE]
At one point, there was a pricing mistake that allowed for the blue system bundle with everything to only be $9.95.

hmmm Does the pokemon game come with a memory card, I think I heard somewhere on IGN that it came with one. and at 6.98 I'll totally get it.

This is an awesome deal! I got in on Pokemon Channel and Second Sight for $20.66 shipped. Mosdef delicious, thanks CheapyD and PenguinMaster!

Secret:
I love Pokemon and I'm a 20-ish year old male. I just don't like the Gameboy games very much. Shhh, please don't let this get out.

I have a pokemon mini im willing to trade out for it anyone wants it (its like a smaller odder version of a gameboy i guess......)

yeah, no kidding. shipping is as much as the product. or maybe the product is as low as the shipping. Still gettin' it though. thanks for al the deals Ive gotten through here.

[quote name='tubtub']The site now says $6.98, but when you add it to your cart it's $9.98. Hmm...might have to order and complain.[/QUOTE]Amazon's prices are constantly fluctuating. I've got ~50 books & cds in my shopping cart, and every day I get a message that some changed in price (either up or down).

Althought $12 is a good deal, I don't know if I want Freedom Fighters. I'm not a big fan of FPSes.

troy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubtub
The site now says $6.98, but when you add it to your cart it's $9.98. Hmm...might have to order and complain.

Edit: Weird, I deleted all my cookies and then went back and added it to my cart and it was $6.98. I wonder if they saw that I added it last night and was interested in it, so they tried jacking up the price for me today.

That might includes your shipping cost for the game. Maybe that's why its 9.98.

Nope, the $6.98 price was $12 with shipping, the $9.98 price was $16 with shipping. I just thought that was weird, but someone pointed out they do that with pricing sometimes.

[quote name='electrictroy']Why would I want that? I'd rather just buy a second memory card.

troy[/QUOTE]

It adds 16MB to your exisiting memory card (tripleing the size), plus it's cheaper.

AWESOME DEAL!

I bought:
$15 Army Men RTS/Starsky & Hutch (pricegrabber rebate)
$10 Blowout
$7 Fugitive Hunter
$5 Ejay Clubworld
$7 Mission Impossible 2
$5 State of Emergency
$15 Crash Bandicoot Wrath/Ford Racing 2 (pricegrabber rebate)
$5 Turok Evolution
$15 Airborne Troopers/Operation Desert Storm
$15 Second Sight Bundle
$15 Scaler/Robin Hood Defender of the Crown
$15 Pac-Man World 2 & Versus
$13 Front Mission 4
$35 Gran Turismo 4

$2 Freedom Fighters (pricegrabber rebate)

Thanks!

troy

bread's done
Back