Freedom Fighters Xbox and PS2 $19.99 and tax at Circuit City.COM

Methinks this has to be the new universal price for this game. TRU was the first to drop the price and other retailers are slowly changing it to it's new price.

If that's the case, Best Buy and the $5 off coupon is the best bet. Gamecube version of the game is already $19.99 on their site.

[quote name='bmarquardt']If that's the case, Best Buy and the $5 off coupon is the best bet. Gamecube version of the game is already $19.99 on their site.[/quote]

This is what I'm looking out for. Now I just wonder if my BB has this in stock...

The gamecube version is actually the only one they have listed on their site. I would bet that all versions have dropped to $20 in store, though won't know for sure until I can get out there and check. That is how it happend when I-Ninja dropped to $20 there. The only version they have on their site dropped to $20 and all platforms dropped to $20 in store at the same time.

If anyone is going out to Best Buy, I'd appreciate checking on this one!

just came back from bestbuy confirmed all platforms 19.99 and they were completely sold out at my store in cincinnati (fields-ertel rd)

It's also on "sale" at Gamecrazy for $19.99 on all platforms, bought one on Saturday for the Xbox. Gamestop is also selling it for $19.99 new on all platforms and $17.99 used. This is the new universal price of the game, but not all retailers have dropped it yet. EB is still selling it at $49.99 new as of last Saturday.

[quote name='OZUS']just came back from bestbuy confirmed all platforms 19.99 and they were completely sold out at my store in cincinnati (fields-ertel rd)[/quote]

Thanks for checking that out and reporting. I don't think my BB has any either, though they do restock pretty often. I just can't remember ever seeing it there really.

I suppose I could wait for ebgames to drop the used version down to $18 (assume that is what they will do) and get it for $13.50 after coupon.

My Local Circuit City had it for $19.99 (marked $49.99). My local Gamestop and Toys R Us were sold out (at $19.99) but Circuit City had tons available.

[quote name='bmarquardt']Methinks this has to be the new universal price for this game. TRU was the first to drop the price and other retailers are slowly changing it to it's new price.

If that's the case, Best Buy and the $5 off coupon is the best bet. Gamecube version of the game is already $19.99 on their site.[/quote]

Best Buy and having games in stock do not go together!!! I wanted these now not in two months once the buying frenzy was over.

[quote name='OZUS']just came back from bestbuy confirmed all platforms 19.99 and they were completely sold out at my store in cincinnati (fields-ertel rd)[/quote]

Geez...surprise..surprise. BB being out of stock on a game. This is the reason I do not waste my time there anymore. Maybe it is just the Cincinnati stores? The Eastgate store is pathetic!!!!!

I had just checked the price on this one at my local BB on Saturday and it was $50. I had returned a faulty cell phone charger, and put the credit on a GGC to use towards something. Turns out I grabbed one of the old GGC's off the shelf, and the coupon was expired, so I said forget it & left w/ my credit. Went back tonight on a whim, and whadya know, Freedom Fighters down to $19.99. :D I got the last Xbox copy at my store (Montgomery, AL) for a measely $15 w/ the coupon, which I got off a CURRENT card this time. ;) It was a good night!

bread's done
Back