Freedom Force Giveaway Contest

Bobfoc

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
I think that many people on here would agree with me that this site has been invaluable for anyone looking to save money on their gaming purchases. I've been a member for a couple of years now and am extremely grateful for all of the helpful information that my fellow members have been able to provide since I joined.

Therefore, I thought it would be nice for me to give a little something back to the UK/European CAG community by running a little contest. I have five copies of Freedom Force to give away via Steam, having purchased a multi-pack yesterday. If you would like a chance to win a copy, just leave a comment in this thread. I'll pick the winners at random at around 9:00 pm tomorrow night (Sunday) and will gift the copies to the winners once they provide me with their Steam IDs via personal message.

I know that this game isn't exactly a new release, but it is very well respected and has an average review score of 90% on Metacritic, so I thought it would be appropriate for me to spread a little bit of awareness for this excellent, yet overlooked game.

The contest is now over, and I can announce the following users as the winners:

Detailz
babaz75
SLACKBAKK
CrimsonMajor
Rasroxx

I have sent the winners personal messages to ask for their Steam IDs so that I can send the copies of the game.

Thank you very much to everyone who entered and commiserations to everyone who was unsuccessful.

thanks bobfoc but you havent sent me a friend request on steam yet, i pm'd you my steam community link hope that helps
thanks a lot you're awesome :D

yeah, thanks bob, just redeemed my free copy.
btw, this was my very first gift RECEIVED on steam.
Maybe it's me, but that's not foolproof transaction, 'coz it relies on receiving a mail.

Infact i had no warning of sorts inside the steam client itself (which is weird, isn't it? bobfoc used my steam name to gift it to me... buh)

bread's done
Back