Freedom Wars $9.99/$7.99 GCU Best Buy / $9.99 Amazon

Already got this when it was posted on here I want to say last week or so? but definitely worth it, actually made me dust off the old vita :bouncy:

This game is worth owning a physical copy.   At $5 -$10 it's a steal now that Vita games are going for $20+ for physical copies.

Last edited by a moderator:
This game is worth owning a physical copy. At $5 -$10 it's a steal now that Vita games are going for $20+ for physical copies.
Some are already starting to go up. Wait until they bottom out, then grab one. I'm buying ones I have the digital copies of too because I prefer to own my games. not simply own a license to use them that can be revoked whenever the publisher and/or Sony sees fit.

Some are already starting to go up. Wait until they bottom out, then grab one. I'm buying ones I have the digital copies of too because I prefer to own my games. not simply own a license to use them that can be revoked whenever the publisher and/or Sony sees fit.
This seems a little redundant, did you change your personal policy after you had already added some digital games to your collection?

What a shame the Vita is dead...

I don't care for indies or Japanese games. I want GTA, COD, Madden, FIFA, Ratchet and Clank... What could have been...

bread's done
Back