Fringe S1 DVD $18.99 BD $27.99 @ Amazon

Kerig

Target won BF'23 w/$350 consoles
Feedback
85 (100%)
Amazon's BF domination has officially begun for me with this one.

I don't recall see Fringe in any of the BF Adscan deals as of yet, so I'm not sure who they're price-matching or if it's a unique deal of theirs. (A search at BFAds.net found nothing)

Fringe DVD $18.99

Also: Fringe S1 BD $27.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeing how popular the BD side of the deal is, I suppose I'll (reluctantly) add it to the title :)

Sweet, saw this as an upcoming deal last night. Been waiting to bite on this for Blu, almost did when it was $40...glad I waited.

Wow what a great price for an awesome show. I picked this up along with There Will Be Blood for 9.99, Quantam of Solace for 9.99, and Gladiator for 9.99. Great deals so far!

Starting on 2/14, the S1 Fringe on DVD will be.... $9.99... I don't have a scan of the ad right now, but I just saw it today while I was at work at Best Buy. Other good movies will be 10 bucks too. I will definitely jump on that one, will be a very nice gift for my BF :D.

[quote name='Animekatt']Starting on 2/14, the S1 Fringe on DVD will be.... $9.99... I don't have a scan of the ad right now, but I just saw it today while I was at work at Best Buy. Other good movies will be 10 bucks too. I will definitely jump on that one, will be a very nice gift for my BF :D.[/QUOTE]

This guy is right. Saw the ad today and picked up a copy for $9.99 at Best Buy.

[quote name='machindo']This guy is right. Saw the ad today and picked up a copy for $9.99 at Best Buy.[/QUOTE]

Damn, too bad the BRD version is not on sale anymore. :(

[quote name='machindo']This guy is right. Saw the ad today and picked up a copy for $9.99 at Best Buy.[/QUOTE]

I'm not a guy :)

Great show, I picked this up myself a couple weeks ago...Glad Amazon still has the $25 price, hope a lot more people get into the series and keep it going strong.

The DVD sale at BB was just too tempting to pass up.

Was the BD Live commentary worth getting over the DVD? Any other extras above and beyond the DVD version that deserve a mention? I don't recall anything else that was significantly different.

bread's done
Back