Front Mission 4 $15 at Target...

bone_matrix

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Just went to Target today and picked up Front Mission 4 for $15. Not sure if this is a permenant markdown, but i don't think it was a sale. Now, before anyone says this is already posted, I searched, and came up empty.

75% on game rankings. Not too bad of reviews.

[quote name='Devin']This is a YMMV sale. I went to my local Target and they had absolutely no copies of Front Mission 4.
[/quote]

Of course there is always a chance that a store may be sold out of a particular item. YMMV means that if they do have the item, the price may not be the same.

[quote name='rockhero']If anyone lives near one of those magical targets that sells Disgaea for $20 please let me know and I'll pay for it + shipping + a little extra.[/quote]

Huh???? :?: :!: :!: :?: :?: Who, what, when, how???? Are you sure, I thought it was only La Pucelle, I've been needing me a Disgaea.

Edit: just saw that Akbar got to it.

Got mine for 14.99 in Newington CT. Rock on FM! Anyways they had 2 copies and it said 40 on tag..but the tag said hot shots on it. I asked the cashier and he was like it should be 40..rang up 15. He said he played part 3 and liked it so im assuming he picked up the last copy.
I can check my local Target down here at home(not college) and pick one up if anyone wants it that bad.

Target at Westwood Village in West Seattle, WA had four copies left after I bought mine at 2 PM this afternoon.

Marked $29.99, rang up $14.99.

Thanks for posting this deal!

Awesome, I went by Target today, and they had one on display, marked $14.99. Of course I bought it immediately.

Many thanks to the OP bone matrix for this deal! :D

it's also $15 on best buy's website. this is also a deal in conjunction with mcdonald's best buy bucks :) i don't know if it's the same price for b&m, but if it is, you can save on shipping.

I just did one for in-store picking at B&M, so that means you can get it B&M if you do it for in-store pickup.

Now, I can take the copy I bought on the B2G1 sale from TRU.com, get store credit at TRU and use it for something else.

bread's done
Back