front mission 4 experts

Abdullah2

CAGiversary!
1-why does the big zaftra guy keep calling the red head girl 'sir'? are they trying to tell us she's really a guy. like this game is trying to push sexual boundries

2- with two-handed weapons like bazooka and rifle, does the other arm's accuracy(ex. -10% or +14%) affect the weapon's accuracy like the arm firing it?

[quote name='Abdullah2']1-why does the big zaftra guy keep calling the red head girl 'sir'? are they trying to tell us she's really a guy. like this game is trying to push sexual boundries

2- with two-handed weapons like bazooka and rifle, does the other arm's accuracy(ex. -10% or +14%) affect the weapon's accuracy like the arm firing it?[/QUOTE]

1. Not sure, do they usually do that in the military with a female officer who has rank?

2. I think so.

for quesiton 2 i'm leaning towards no, because why would they stress that you're buying this sniper for left arm or right arm? i think the second arm only affects the GRIP (ie. if its on, good/ if its blown off, not good)

1. They're Russian military, they always call a superior officer 'sir'. At least, in the future they do. :)

2. No, it doesn't matter what the accuracy of the secondary arm is. By secondary I mean the arm that is gripping the barrel of the rifle. This is helpful since you can equip a lightweight secondary arm with low accuracy and it wouldn't affect aim.

Also, there is no GRIP stat in this game. If the secondary arm is blown off then you can't use the rifle. Abdullah2, are you thinking of Front Mission 3 by chance? I've yet to play that even though I've got it sitting here in my room.

I'll be happy to answer any more questions you may have, I've put in more then 100 hours on Front Mission 4 from three playthroughs. I loved this game. It was a nice change of pace from the powerleveling-type SRPG's like Disgaea. I wish it had sold better so they would be willing to make more.

[quote name='cletus']1. They're Russian military, they always call a superior officer 'sir'. At least, in the future they do. :)

2. No, it doesn't matter what the accuracy of the secondary arm is. By secondary I mean the arm that is gripping the barrel of the rifle. This is helpful since you can equip a lightweight secondary arm with low accuracy and it wouldn't affect aim.

Also, there is no GRIP stat in this game. If the secondary arm is blown off then you can't use the rifle. Abdullah2, are you thinking of Front Mission 3 by chance? I've yet to play that even though I've got it sitting here in my room.

I'll be happy to answer any more questions you may have, I've put in more then 100 hours on Front Mission 4 from three playthroughs. I loved this game. It was a nice change of pace from the powerleveling-type SRPG's like Disgaea. I wish it had sold better so they would be willing to make more.[/QUOTE]

I just beat it last night, but the biggest accomplishment was completing simulation 13(about 10 tries) and getting that awesome jetpack.I remember FM3 being funner back then but probably not now. The real question is how did you play this game 3 times and not know that you can use a rifle even though secondary arm is blown, but only recommended from short range since you'll be holding the sniper with one hand.
btw, is cletus your real name, thats cool if it is

I think the entire campaign for the woman's story (forgot her name) was simply preparing you for simulation 13. That one stage was probably the highlight of the game for me. The final simulation for the guy's story was also a bit challenging if you let the enemy forces build up first. I'm hoping FM3 is as hard but I haven't had the time lately to play it.

I'm pretty sure you can't use a two-handed weapon with one arm destroyed but I never lost any parts in the last two playthroughs. I'll have to go back and check later. I'm trying to clear out this backlog I have and after a while all these games start to run together.

No, cletus isn't my real name, it's more a way of life. :) Actually, I'm just a big Simpson's fan.

bread's done
Back