Front Mission (DS) $7.99 at Newegg

fakero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
78-144-009-S01

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16878144009

This game is a steal at this price, free shipping too.

Seeing as it is a remake or update or whatever of the very first FM, would it be a good entry-level game for those interested in the play style?

[quote name='Nohbdy']Seeing as it is a remake or update or whatever of the very first FM, would it be a good entry-level game for those interested in the play style?[/QUOTE]

It sure is

Great game. Not as good as some of the others but a complete steal at this price. Just wish we'd gotten Front Mission 5 at some point.

[quote name='Muitabui']Nostalgia is hitting me with this one....gonna grab this one as a stocking stuffer :applause:[/QUOTE]

Nostalgia was awful, but you should definitely pick up this instead. :D

I was about to say, "Those bastards...!", but then I realized, hey, I can buy a copy and give it to my brother.

Will he like it? Well, it doesn't have monster training and battling, star wars characters, or any other dopey gimmicks, so... probably not.

But it's almost out of spite. "Now, see, THIS is a good game, you little turd!"

Jeez I'm angry tonight.

[quote name='Jesse_Dylan']I was about to say, "Those bastards...!", but then I realized, hey, I can buy a copy and give it to my brother.

Will he like it? Well, it doesn't have monster training and battling, star wars characters, or any other dopey gimmicks, so... probably not.

But it's almost out of spite. "Now, see, THIS is a good game, you little turd!"

Jeez I'm angry tonight.[/QUOTE]

It's got fighting Robots! How can a Kid who digs star Wars and monster battling not dig giant robots? I really need to get a DS. Games like this make me want one. I know I'm the only person in North America who doesn't have one, but the wife is telling me no more systems. :)

[quote name='Lawyers Guns N Money']Damn. Missed it.[/QUOTE]

Ditto, and what makes it really fucked up for me is that I had the page for this saved and have been checking every day now for a few months figuring that if it went down I'd sag it. Saw it yesterday at about noon for $15 and now I know why it was gone today :(

[quote name='OnyxPrimal']It's got fighting Robots! How can a Kid who digs star Wars and monster battling not dig giant robots? I really need to get a DS. Games like this make me want one. I know I'm the only person in North America who doesn't have one, but the wife is telling me no more systems. :)[/QUOTE]

He'll say it's too hard or bitch about something or other... :) He just doesn't know quality.

I feel guilty now that I got a copy (which I'm just giving to my dopy bro!) and you guys who'd been waiting didn't get one. :( Sorry.

Maybe when my brother trades it in for $1 at Gamestop to buy Star Wars Pokemon Card Game Trading Battler Shitfest you guys can get it. :)

bread's done
Back