Frontlines Fuels of war contest

gundamxzero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
http://www.exeoinc.com/game.php

Didnt see it posted.

PM me your email addy, so we can be on a team(if one person on the team wins, everyone does)
If you want to be on the team I think I have to have it send you a signup email, so if you want to go that route just make sure you pm and wait to sign up until you get the email(goes really fast)

From the website:
EXPERIENCE THE FRONTLINES OF TOMORROW, TODAY
experience_frontlines.jpg

What is Exeo Incorporated hiding? Its up to you to find out. Search the web for the ten passwords that will hack the mainframe and destroy their servers once and for all.

WHAT DO I WIN?
Once youve successfully completed your mission you will qualify to win the ultimate top gun experience at Air Combat USA. Learn to fly a real plane and challenge your friend to a stomach-flipping dogfight.

FRIENDS ARE EVERYTHING
If one of your friends wins the grand prize, you do too. The more friends you invite to join your hacker network, the more chances to win.

Stay tuned for smaller prizes in the months to come. Grand Prize Winner will be announced on February 12th, 2008.

Scavanger hunt is mildly fun, makes you check diff websites, I even had to send and email and call a 1800 # but if you dont want to do it here are the answers:

1st- 31.483,47.383

2nd-
FOXTRAP2024

3rd- redstaralliance

4th- Russian

5th- [FONT="]5785761234

[/FONT]
6th- onceadogalwaysadog

7th- 129578834

8th- foxtrothotelyankee

9th- hubbert

10th-(3 part) Russia
united states

So everyone on a "team" wins if one person wins?
If you've got a spot left i'll sign up with yall. If you dont have one left i'll start a team and we can all try to win together.

Thanks for posting and thanks for answers. :D

EDIT: well now that I actually read it all it's just the inviter who wins and not everyone there isn't a team really unless you are at the top of the pyramid...
"If one of your friends wins the grand prize, you do too. The more friends you invite to join your hacker network, the more chances to win."

I'm just hoping to win maybe a copy of the game but dogfighting would be cool! lol

[quote name='Leek']Pyramid scam? D: i don't get it. I'd rather just get the game and not the trip xD[/quote] Same. Lol I dont wanna go all the way somewhere to fly. I guess it all depends on how far away it is. Could be fun though.

Its not really a pyramid scam. They way I understood it if one person wins so does the whole team, but it might just be the winner + the team captain. It sounds a little confusing.

I typed in the 3rd password from that video and still doesn't work :( Can i be added to a team for the game :)?

[quote name='Scott50']I typed in the 3rd password from that video and still doesn't work :( Can i be added to a team for the game :)?[/quote]
Number three won't work for me either. I even searched around to find it to make sure, but still won't work.

EDIT: I figured out the problem. redstaralliance is actually number 4. The answer for number 3 is TIGER.

bread's done
Back