Frontman Wireless Guitar - $9.75 - PS3

As soon as I clicked post new thread I realized it should just go in the Amazon thread. My bad. Its a good deal tho.

I use this guitar as my main guitar and have for over half a year now. It is a great guitar to use in general, not just at this price point. It has helped me conquer games like RockBand 2 and GH Metallica with ease with nothing breaking or going wrong. I give it my full double thumbs up old skool Siskel and Ebert approval.

I think this guitar was 6 bucks on black friday or cyber sat or something hehe... Tempted to hold off.. I like the guitar because I can plug it up to my ps3 and not put any batteries in it lol

I checked and last year I got this (the white guitar) for $4.95 on Amazon Black Friday, though the black guitar was $6.95 then

This is the same guitar Amazon was giving for free when you bought a DS3 a month or two ago. They must have an insane amount of these lying around. The same thing happened with Nyko's Wireless Zero controller. They were basically trying to give them away.

[quote name='200STM']do you guys know if this guitar will work with gh1 and gh2 on a bc ps3?[/QUOTE]

No sadly it will not...A buddy of mine tested this.

Buyer beware. Not worth the plastic it is molded on. Buttons are not responsive, receiver is fragile and it was over priced when I bought it at $4.95 last year. A fake guitar so bad that Winger turned down endorsing it. I have seen air guitars better made.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back