Frosty spent $150 on a Street Fighter IV TE Fight Stick and all I got was this OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chika

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
MISC_MadCatz_PS3_SFIV_FightStickTE_LargeScreenShot_01.jpg

I remember him going on and on about how he wasn't going to buy one, and then the next thing I know he has one.

/frosty

[quote name='zewone']I remember him going on and on about how he wasn't going to buy one, and then the next thing I know he has one.

/frosty[/QUOTE]

GS had one and it cost me $0 after all the credit I had backed up from previous HWV flips and eRewards GCs. If I had to pay for it, it wouldn't have happened. Free is a different option entirely. Especially since I had no hope of finding a complete copy of inFAMOUS at this point and MvC2 just released with Tekken 6 on the way.

--

What's the best format for watching movies on a 360 or PS3? xvid/h264/something else?

What the hell happened to the KoFXII sprites? :whistle2:s MNL wasn't kidding when he said it looked like shit. Everything is nice and clean, but it seems the sprites aren't AA'ed when the action zooms in. Horrible. :(

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']:whistle2:][/QUOTE]

Hey, Marathon Man... can you point me in a direction for finding custom TE artwork and directions for printing/replacing the default.. for some reason, I thought you did this, if not, sorry. :|

[quote name='manthing']Holly shit. I fucked up.

:whistle2:([/QUOTE]

What'd you do now, Captain AA?

[quote name='JolietJake']360 can't decode x.264, has to be divx/xvid.[/QUOTE]

What about PS3? :whistle2:s

[quote name='corrosivefrost']What's the best format for watching movies on a 360 or PS3? xvid/h264/something else?[/QUOTE]I'll tell you if you agree to beat up MusicNoteLess in Street Fighter 4 tonight and post the outcome.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Hey, Marathon Man... can you point me in a direction for finding custom TE artwork and directions for printing/replacing the default.. for some reason, I thought you did this, if not, sorry. :|
[/QUOTE]

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=175293

There is the official Mad Catz photoshop template for the TE. I would suggest finding some super high res pics. The template is fucking enormous, but the art comes out nice and crisp when printed.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I'll tell you if you agree to beat up MusicNoteLess in Street Fighter 4 tonight and post the outcome.[/QUOTE]

done.

edit- too late.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Hey, Marathon Man... can you point me in a direction for finding custom TE artwork and directions for printing/replacing the default.. for some reason, I thought you did this, if not, sorry. :|

[/QUOTE]

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=175293

Edit: I was slow with the link, but I also want to point out that my custom TE looks dope while Music's is gay as fuck.

I thought I did a pretty decent photoshop job. :[ I might be changing the art once again to fit on Sanwa buttons and maybe even get the new full sized plexi from arthong.

IMG_0033.jpg

No. That's an old pic when I first did it. I haven't put in any of the pink shit because I'm lazy and I'm going to wait until I change the art.

What'd you do now, Captain AA?

What about PS3? :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]No idea, probably the same.

Got my AC installed, now I'm living like a king!

(And I can use my Microsoft Xbox 360(R) without it bursting into flames.)

I don't know if I should buy DJ Hero with my 50% off Amazon coupon or not. :/

Is anyone here planning on trying it?

I guess if it sucks I could eBay it and get my $60 back easy.

[quote name='JolietJake']No idea, probably the same.[/QUOTE]

My lazy ass did the research, seems PS3 handles h264. But I don't feel like downloading 4gb of data for a movie. xVid DVD rip it is. :)

Scratch: The Ultimate DJ seems like it might be better than DJ Hero. I think I like the control scheme more. But in Scratch you're not always scratching, and when you do scratch it's your own scratches, not like DJ Hero where you play the scratches as they are on the track. And I hate drum fills on RB since they never sound good. Seems like the same premise with Scratch.

Plus you can play guitar in DJ Hero, which has the potential to be really fucking great.

Edit: I dunno, Mojimbo. I don't see listings for either the controller or the game by themselves on Amazon. I'd hope they list them both if they're sold separately if not the bundle (who knows, they have the GH guitar bundles listed). At the very least, if the controller is sold by itself and is $60, they would likely list it if someone sent in an email.

At this point I'm either going to use my 50% coupon on a $60 360 game or DJ Hero. Probably DJ Hero. But I have a month to decide. And it'll only be $20 out of pocket if someone wants my Game Boy Micro. :D

[quote name='corrosivefrost']so it's looking like akino and swif got shut down? wtf? :([/QUOTE]
Those guys on ebay? That sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back