Fruit Ninja Kinect Contest

1. Why do you want fruit ninja kinect?
Rehab, man. I recently had abdominal surgery and need to get my butt moving.

2. What do you think will be the highest reviewed game (not related to fruit ninja) this year by professional critics / reviewers, and why?
I don't keep up much on scores, but I would say Dead Space 2. This game took everything that made the first game fantastic, and improved. Great story, excellent gameplay, and letting Isaac become a character with dialog was a great choice.

I want Fruit Ninja because it's already very addictive on the iphone and i would love to have a simple game for my non gamer friends and relatives to understand.

Now i have to candidates about that question... Gears 3 and Skyrim. While i pretty much want Gears 3 to be the highest reviewed game simply because i love gears and i loved the beta and it's a excellent franchise that always does it best at impressing us i think Skirym will get the higher scores this year just because of all the hours of gameplay and depth of the game that will gives us hours and hours to feed on.

1. I hate fruit! Fruit killed my father. I MUST AVENGE MY FATHER!! But first... I need training.

2. I think MW3 will get the highest rating... Activision will pay to make sure of this...

I want Fruit Ninja Kinect because my Kinect has a thin layer of dust and it needs some use. What better use than slaughtering some fruit.

I think Portal 2 will continue to be the highest rated game of the year. It was an incredible and unique experience whereas MW3 and Gears 3 are great but a bit more of the same.

Because I loved it for the Ipod!

2. What do you think will be the highest reviewed game (not related to fruit ninja) this year by professional critics / reviewers, and why? --- (As in, what game do you think will / should have the highest metacritic score)
MW3 because it is Call of Duty

1. I want Fruit Ninja to give to my friend, he has helped me out many times in the past and would like to give him the game to help him out.

2. I would say The Elder Scrolls V, it has a new engine in it which will help out the graphics even more and there are dragons! Batman: AC also has to be in the running.

I want fruit ninja Kinect b/c i have a kinect sitting at home that as of right now is collecting dust except when i play kinect adventures the harry potter challages for the kinect lab games i would like more games to play on my kinect that dont suck.

I think the best game will be Gears of war 3 b/c it is an awesome game. Gamesot.com already reviewed it with a 9.5/10. Nuff said

1. Just got a new 360 w/kinect yesterday so id love more games to work with it (and broke after getting a new box haha)

2. Battlefield 3 - preorders have already been huge and I think the general playerbase is a little more broad as a shooter like modern warfare (not everyone likes the sci-fi stuff like gears)

why i want fruit kinect: well i just got a kinect used about a week ago and all i have ben playing are demos so a full game and fruit kinect at that would be a grand prize for me right about now since i will not have any cash until the next holiday. i loved the demo and i love the gameplay and all the colors so i hope i win so me and my friends can party up and youtube it

highest rated game: has to be the new mw3 because they brought a few new things to mp and im sure the story is cruchingly fun . and hey with all the hype it still will be the best selling game this year so it might as well get the highest rating

1. I want Fruit Ninja because i'll be buying Kinect on october and It would be great to actually have some games for it when I get it. ::))

2. I think that Batman AC would be critics picks one again if they stay as close to the style of gameplay as AA. IT has great visuals, great controls, and it doesn't get dull.

I love this game for my android phone, and my wife has it for the iphone. We recently bought a kinect and have no good games for it, only kinect adventure, and it would be great to play through this! I'd appreciate it! :)

2. What do you think will be the highest reviewed game (not related to fruit ninja) this year by professional critics / reviewers, and why? --- (As in, what game do you think will / should have the highest metacritic score)
I think realistically, it will be COD MW3, because it has such a strong following and always does so well. However, I would hope it would be skyrim. That game looks like it pumped out a lot of money and time into it. Beautiful visuals, great gameplay, and fun adventures!

1. I absolutely loved the iOS version, would love to try this one!
2. Probably Skyrim, even though it's not my type of game

1.) Why do you want fruit ninja kinect?
I want to unleash my inner ninja! XD

2.) What do you think will be the highest reviewed game (not related to fruit ninja) this year by professional critics / reviewers, and why? --- (As in, what game do you think will / should have the highest metacritic score) I'd say The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim because that game constantly brings in new waves of fans just by showing off just how much love is put into the game. It's a world filled with millions of small details that has an extreme in-depth storyline that anyone can get into -- where anyone can play any way they want. You don't even have to be an RPG fan to appreciate Skyrim, because that's how good it is. It may not come out every year, but that's the trick, they spend years creating a top-shelf quality game that's guaranteed to blow us gamers away!

bread's done
Back