Fruit Ninja: PIB Ed. free Android App of the day

Only works on WiFi connection for download.

Question: If I don't have WiFi, can I use the "save for later" option and download it in a few days? Bit the dust, and new one won't be here for a few days.

Never used the save for later option. Anyone with knowledge?

[quote name='jiggyteddy']Only works on WiFi connection for download.

Question: If I don't have WiFi, can I use the "save for later" option and download it in a few days? Bit the dust, and new one won't be here for a few days.

Never used the save for later option. Anyone with knowledge?[/QUOTE]

Just buy it for free and you can download it later whenever you want.

[quote name='Blaster man']Just buy it for free and you can download it later whenever you want.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I have "bought" a ton of the free apps of the day that I haven't downloaded. I usually just buy them through the Amazon website on my computer rather than through the app store on my phone because I used to get annoyed when it would try to automatically start the download through the phone.

[quote name='avatar94']Yeah, I have "bought" a ton of the free apps of the day that I haven't downloaded. I usually just buy them through the Amazon website on my computer rather than through the app store on my phone because I used to get annoyed when it would try to automatically start the download through the phone.[/QUOTE]

I need to do that as well. I constantly get an update saying I have new apps to install. Anyone know if you can transfer your apps to another phone? I have the Evo 4G, and I might upgrade next year. If I can't transfer the apps, then I probably won't upgrade. My phone gets the job done.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I need to do that as well. I constantly get an update saying I have new apps to install. Anyone know if you can transfer your apps to another phone? I have the Evo 4G, and I might upgrade next year. If I can't transfer the apps, then I probably won't upgrade. My phone gets the job done.[/QUOTE]

Yup, just install the appstore on your new phone and sign in with your account. I'm not sure if there is a device limit, but you can deauthenticate devices right from Amazon's website.

yea i make sure to check the amazon appstore app everyday. they had where's my water on there yesterday or day before.

[quote name='shadowkast']If you put puss edition in the title, it would get more attention than PIB ;)[/QUOTE]

Or PIITB edition ;)

[quote name='Malik112099']Going to put this on my Touchpad right now![/QUOTE]

How do you install an android app on your Touchpad? I want to try but have never done so.

:)

Today's free game is Monopoly for Android by EA.

Incidentally, for those, like myself, on Touchpads EA games tend to have issues downloading the data so you will probably have to do it on your phone or other device and then copy the data over to the Touchpad.

Was I the only one expecting this version?

Mr._Pibb.png

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back