Fry's 10/8 - 10/12 : 3 for $40 (la area)

accd777

CAG Veteran
Over 45 titles available.

Gamecube

Super Mario Sunshine
Animal Crossing
Mario Golf
Zelda Wind Waker
Metroid Prime
Pikmin
F-Zero
Starfox
Pitfall
Soul Calibur 2
Kirby Air Ride
Luigi's Mansion
Pacman Fever
Wario World

Xbox

SSX Tricky
Morrowind (platinum hits)
Dead or Alive 3
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 1
ESPN NFL 2K5
ESPN NBA 2K5
ESPN NHL 2K5
Test Drive
Star Wars: Obi Wan
007: Agent Under Fire
Outlaw Volleyball
Auto Modellista

Playstation 2

Ace Combat 4
Auto Modellista
Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness
Ninja Assault
Gungrave Overdose
ESPN NBA 2K5
ESPN NHL 2K5
ESPN NFL 2K5
NBA Street
Arc the Lad
Burnout
Ty the Tasmanian Tiger
DinoStalker
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Tekken Tag Tournament
Unlimited Saga
Tokyo Extreme Racer Zero
SSX Tricky

Gameboy Advance

Mega Man Battle Network 3: White or Blue Version
Mega Man & Bass
Ms. Pac Man
Bubble Bobble
Midway's Greatest Arcade Hits
Frogger's Adventure

Updated using hiccupleftovers list.

hopefully i can find a ninja assault with the guncon. and which megaman game for gba is part of the deal? this could be a pretty nice deal.

This was in the LA Times. The ad is saying over 45 PS2, Xbox or GC games to choose from. That's like $13.33 a title... I'm gonna check it on my lunch hour... but WOW!!! 8)

If anyone goes today, please post what else is part of this 3 for $40 sale. I won't be able to get there until pretty late, if at all.

[quote name='valkyriesound']I wonder how they'll display all the 45 titles? A bin?[/quote]

They might put them either where all of there 19.99 games and under are with special tags indicating which ones, or they may clear up a section and put them there. They could also lay them out on a table and put a sign over them

There's probably more since the OP said he only posted a few. Beside I don't think they owuld be able to fit it all into the ad.

[quote name='pimpinc333']Too bad I don't know what Fry's are so I'm guessing I don't have one near me.[/quote]

I'm afraid there are no Fry's located anywhere near my closet, so you are out of luck.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']There's probably more since the OP said he only posted a few. Beside I don't think they owuld be able to fit it all into the ad.[/quote]

Thanks hiccupleftovers. I'm definitly heading to TRU during this deal! The only thing is, I bet it'll be like the CC deal and be wiped out of all the goods the first few days. Hopefully I can get there in time.

[quote name='valleyvampiress'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']There's probably more since the OP said he only posted a few. Beside I don't think they owuld be able to fit it all into the ad.[/quote]

Thanks hiccupleftovers. I'm definitly heading to TRU during this deal! The only thing is, I bet it'll be like the CC deal and be wiped out of all the goods the first few days. Hopefully I can get there in time.[/quote]

You mean Fry's right? Why would you be heading to TRU?

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='valleyvampiress'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']There's probably more since the OP said he only posted a few. Beside I don't think they owuld be able to fit it all into the ad.[/quote]

Thanks hiccupleftovers. I'm definitly heading to TRU during this deal! The only thing is, I bet it'll be like the CC deal and be wiped out of all the goods the first few days. Hopefully I can get there in time.[/quote]

You mean Fry's right? Why would you be heading to TRU?[/quote]

lol, woops. Getting my threads confused. :p

Ok, I just got the San Jose Mercury News paper and this is what they have:

3 for $30

Gamecube
Mario Sunshine
Animal Crossing
Mario Golf
Zelda Wind Waker
Metroid Prime
Pikmin
Star Fox Adventures
Pitfall
Soul Calibur II

GBA
Ms. Pac Man
Bubble Bobble
Megaman & Bass

PS2
Ace Combat 4
NBA Street 1
Arc the Lad
Burnout 1
Auto Modelista
Ninja Assault
Tomb Raider
Ty The Tasmanian Tiger
SSX Tricky
Gungrave Overdose
ESPN NBA 2K5
ESPN NFL 2K5

Xbox
Test Drive
Morrowind (looks like the non ph version)
Dead or Alive 3
Star Wars Obiwon
ESPN NHL 2K5
ESPN NBA 2K5

Here's some other good video game stuff:

GBA SP Bundle - $69.99
Comes with GBA SP (choose from 4 colors) and Flintstones GBA game

Xbox Bundle - $149.99
Comes with Xbox, Turok, Taz Wanted, Broken Sword, and Shenmue 2

Wouldn't it be funny if you asked them to pricematch another Fry's deal up in the Bay Area? Fry's pricematching Fry's. lol

Just got back from IL Fry's. They have the deal, and it's 3 for $40.

One game I haven't seen on the lists that was part of the deal was Wario World (GC) (that's what I meant)

Oh and a big thanks to whoever bought the last friggin copy of Katamari Damacy this week. That was mine, you know!

Nice got wind walker, mario golf and nhl 2k5 for ps2 for $40. Also glad to see donkey konga selling so well saw 3 people with it waiting in line to pay.

[quote name='Requiem']it depends on the region.

3 for $30 in the BAY AREA

3 for $40 in the LA AREA[/quote]

So Cal gets shafted

Tempe , AZ Fry's is doing the deal also, however the fatass in charge of putting up the display had not even started until somebody asked about it. He only managed to put up about 5 titles in the 45 minutes I waited there for info on the unlisted games. I gave up waiting cuz I didn't feel like waiting until 5pm when he would eventually get them all out.

I can confirm that Ikaruga, Champions of norrath, and Guilty Gear x2 the new xbox one are NOT included in that deal. They still ring up at 19.99 -I got them anyway :p

Word of warning though, they didnt automatically ring up on sale at the register, and I had to remind the register girl that they were on sale and she had to adjust it.

I got Animal Crossing, Mario Golf, and Pitfall.

I just went to Circuit City since they Price Match +10% of the difference so instead of getting the 3 games for 13.33 each you can get them for 12.66 each.

A little bit less that way plus CC is closer.

[quote name='Darthrook']I got Animal Crossing, Mario Golf, and Pitfall.

I just went to Circuit City since they Price Match +10% of the difference so instead of getting the 3 games for 13.33 each you can get them for 12.66 each.

A little bit less that way plus CC is closer.[/quote]

good idea :p !

[quote name='epobirs']So why are Fry's shoppers in So Cal getting screwed?[/quote]

from what i saw on fatwallet, it's b/c they're having a re-grand opening in the bay area. lucky norcal fools! lmao, j/k. ;)

The Burbank store had convenient listings of all the games in the promotion hanging in the section. I picked up:
Pitfall GC
Luigi's Mansion GC
Wario World GC
Animal Crossing GC
Gungrave Overdose PS2
Star Wars Obi-Wan Xbox

for $86 and change after sales tax. Not bad, although the Star Wars Obi-Wan has to go back since I now find I already have a copy I've never opened. D'oh!

Guess I'll have to find something else good from the list. Maybe that GBA Bubble Bobble.

not on the list
GCN
kirbys air ride
wario world
pac man fever

xbox
star wars obi wan
test drive
007 agent under fire
auto modelista
balder gate dark alliance
outlaw volley ball

gba
midways greatest hits
ms pac man
bubble bobble
froggers adventures

dont care for ps2 so aint gonna type it

Since I managed to get to Fry's today and picked up one of the official lists from behind the ocunter, I'll post it. Oh also, the deal in Sin City is 3 for $40, not 3 for $30.

3 for $30

Gamecube

Mario Sunshine
Animal Crossing
Mario Golf
Zelda Wind Waker
Metroid Prime
Pikmin
Star Fox Adventures
Pitfall
Soul Calibur II
Kirby AirRide
Luigi's Mansion
Pacman fever
Wario World

GBA

Ms. Pac Man
Bubble Bobble
Megaman & Bass
Midway's greatest arcade hits
Megaman Network transmission 3 White or Blue version
Frogger's Adventures.

PS2

Ace Combat 4
NBA Street 1
Arc the Lad
Burnout 1
Auto Modelista
Ninja Assault
Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness
Ty The Tasmanian Tiger
SSX Tricky
Gungrave Overdose
ESPN NBA 2K5
ESPN NFL 2K5
DinoStalker
Xbox Namco Musem
ESPN NHL 2k5
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Tekken Tag Tournament
Unlimited Saga
Tokyo extreme racer Zero

XBox

Test Drive
Morrowind (it is the PH version of it, repeat not the GOTY that it looks like
Dead or Alive 3
Star Wars Obiwon
ESPN NHL 2K5
ESPN NBA 2K5
Auto Modellista
Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance 1
Bond 007: Agent Under Fire
Outlaw Volleyball
SSX Tricky
ESPN NFL 2k5

the frys in vegas had those ads all over the place and a whole mountain of bongos 3rd party and a little stack of 1st party ones 30$ for both, they had like 20 kirby air rides in a bin under the GCN games and i didnt see any mario golf, i think they shouldve included simpsons hit and run in the deal, anyone that thinks frys wont have any games left 2morrow or the next day they are wrong, and if they dont Circuit city will probably price match and the one on sahara and decatur has whole stacks of kirby ari ride, animal crossin, wind waker, mario golf(just to help anyone in vegas cept for the ppl in vegas that buy all the games so no one else can)

Anyone happen to see me there? ^_^ I was at the City of Industry Frys at about 3:15 - 4:15... Short azn guy wearing black wif glasses. =)

Shoulda worn my CAG T-Shirt.

anybody have an add listing more titles than the dfw ad?
I guess I will take th elist down to CC ad hope for the best.

The last thing I need right now is a game sale. the wife is not going to be pleased

Just for clarification, is this a mix n' match deal? Like say, if I wanted a title from each of the consoles? Specifically, I'm lookin' at wind waker, arc the lad, and soul calibur

Yup, any 3 from any system... I went all Nintendo today, but my next batch will be a mix of PS2 and GameCube.(With 1 xbox title to unbalance the flow)

[quote name='Darkflight']Yup, any 3 from any system... I went all Nintendo today, but my next batch will be a mix of PS2 and GameCube.(With 1 xbox title to unbalance the flow)[/quote]

sweet! thanx for answering

bread's done
Back