FRY's 11 ps3 games each for under 10 dollars YMMV

benartmao

CAGiversary!
Saw this on slick deals
11 Playstation 3 Games each for under $10 Frys YMMV With the holidays right around the corner, I just thought I'd share these PS3 game deals at Frys. Most of these are for local pickup.

With the recent price drop, there will be a lot of children with a PS3 Slim under their tree. And what 10 year old wouldn't love Bad Company? HAHA! Stocking stuffers anyone?

LINK [frys.com]

Slightly off topic, but I really want Naruto to drop in price to under $30. Haven't had any exposure to the series yet (own the big manga set but haven't read it, also own the first two uncut DVD volumes, but haven't watched), but the game looks too gorgeous to pass up....

I would -love- a copy of DiRT for the PS3 at $12-ish. If a fellow CAG finds a copy and wouldn't mind shipping it, PM me. I'll happily pay you for your time and effort, and shipping would of course be on me.

[quote name='Nohbdy']The HELL they are.[/QUOTE]

lol...but yeah dirt and top spin 3 might just get me to drive out to frys

dear god if only there were a fry's in norther NJ... not even sure if there's one in this state.

I'd kill for a $10 copy of BF:BC. I has trophy fever... my 13 game backlog proves it.

bread's done
Back