Fry's - $20 PSN card for $15 w/promo code

deathscythe

CAGiversary!
Scoured the forum and didn't see it mentioned, including in Fididido's post.

As the topic states, Fry's has a four day sale and $20 PSN cards are only $15 with a promo code that should be in your e-mail.

Last edited by a moderator:
Scoured the forum and didn't see it mentioned, including in Fididido's post.
As the topic states, Fry's has a four day sale and $20 PSN cards are only $15 with a promo code that should be in your e-mail. Says supplies are limited, but whenever they do that I just take a card with me from Walgreens or CVS and they can ring it up.
Wow...I'm pretty sure theft is not permitted here

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow...I'm pretty sure theft is not permitted here
Fair enough. I don't see it that way, especially if you saw the condition of the store that is by me and how everything is just thrown on shelves/ground/counters. I see it as coming prepared and saving myself a headache, but I'll edit the post just in case.

[quote name="deathscythe" post="12322105" timestamp="1418398263"]Fair enough. I don't see it that way, especially if you saw the condition of the store that is by me and how everything is just thrown on shelves/ground/counters. I see it as coming prepared and saving myself a headache, but I'll edit the post just in case.[/quote]
Being quoted pretty much immortalizes your original post though. I've never even thought about taking a product from one store to buy at another before. That's an ingenious new form of theft you've discovered. Kudos!

It might be a gray situation as the cards are worthless until they're activated at the cash register.
It's still an inventory item, which would still make it an inventory short if not theft.

I'm sure if the security cameras were checked and they saw the OP sticking something in his pocket and leaving, they'd still call it theft.

bread's done
Back