Fry's $5 off $40 coupon any game(s) for Playstation systems YMMV

imascrub

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I don't know if this is at every Fry's store or how long they will be there, so this is YMMV.

I was lookin around the San Jose Fry's on Brokaw ave. today and saw that there was some Playstation truck set up near the entrance in the parking lot with some games playing and such. They called it the Playstation Patrol Tour. Basically they set up a few ps3's, ps2's, and psp's with the newest games and such for demos.

Anyway inside the truck they have some flyers and a ton of $5 coupons that are free to take and usable for $5 off any ps3, ps2, or psp game priced $39.99 or above at Fry's. Coupons only valid till 9/02.

Also of some interest (maybe), is that they had a copy of Lair playing, Heavenly Sword, and even a Ratchet and Clank Future demo, all playable. The Heavenly Sword demo is different from the one off the PSN store I think. Looks like it may be the one shown from one of the previous games convention show or whatever. They also had Jeanne D'arc on psp, and Hot Shots Tennis on PS2. Can't remember what else I saw.

bread's done
Back