Fry's Ad 10/1 - 10/5

RisingZan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Okay, here are the new deals for the weekend. Again, some of these deals may only apply to San Jose/Sacramento Fry's locations, so call your Fry's to verify.

One thing of note for all the folks that might have missed out on Wednesday (or were too lazy to get around to it) the Donkey Konga deal has returned!!

PS2

Shadow Hearts: Covenant $49.99
(Free copy of Shadow Hearts w/ purchase)

Armored Core Nexus $39.99

Dance Dance Revolution Extreme $29.99

ESPN NBA 2005 $17.99

Network Adapter (Barebones) $19.99

Wireless Controller 2.4 GHz $19.99
(No brand listed)

XBOX

ESPN NBA 2005 $17.99

Wireless Controller 2.4 GHz $19.99
(No brand listed)

Gamecube

Donkey Konga $39.99
(This includes the bongos)

GBA

Star Wars Trilogy $24.99

PC

Myst 4: Revelation $34.99

Final Fantasy XI $24.99
(Full Game with Zilart Expansion)

Chris Sawyer's Locomotion $19.99

GTA: Vice City $14.99

Again, these prices are not everywhere...so double check before heading out. Enjoy the weekend!

Oh good, NBA 2k5 is still on sale. Sold NHL 2k5 the second I played it cuz I realized, "Wow! Hockey! ...I can't enjoy this cuz I'm not a hockey fan too much! :("

[quote name='RisingZan']
PS2

[/quote]

I actually purchased this during their labor day sale from fry's at this price. I was very skeptical at first, but it's a real Sony Network adapter and haven't had any problems with it. get it if you're looking for one.

the only regret I have about buying it now is that the PSTwo that comes out next month has one BUILT-IN! meaning i just blew twenty bux that could have gone towards it since my current PS2 is just starting to act a little funny.

[quote name='ryosnk']Can I price match ESPN 2005 in best buy and use the gamepro $5 off any live title ?[/quote]

To answer your question, yes and no.. Yes and no because it depends on many different factors. It depends whether or not the employees at your BB are "cool" and if thye will do it becasue some will say they don't PM "discount wherehouses". Instead of the Gampro $5 off try the GGC since they tend to be eiasier to use.

that's a good question, i'm planning on trying to have best buy price match fry's and then use the $5 gamepro thing. if anyone is or was able to pull that off, let me know.

you can't see the details, but since there is a little "*" in the corner it is probably refering to the EA "buy 2 EA sports titles, get a 3rd one free" mail in offer that goes through EA, not Fry's...

Actually, that's pretty good with Shadow Hearts. Some people pre-ordered and still got screwed out of their free SH1 copy. Being able to walk right in and get it without preordering no catches or, at the very least, walk right out without losing a dollar should they have no copies (and mine had plenty) is pretty nice.

[quote name='JunkyardGod'][quote name='RisingZan']
PS2

[/quote]

I actually purchased this during their labor day sale from fry's at this price. I was very skeptical at first, but it's a real Sony Network adapter and haven't had any problems with it. get it if you're looking for one.

the only regret I have about buying it now is that the PSTwo that comes out next month has one BUILT-IN! meaning i just blew twenty bux that could have gone towards it since my current PS2 is just starting to act a little funny.[/quote]

so does this mean it comes with setup disk and all? i might drop a visit to frys tomorrow.

[quote name='fmarxnge'][quote name='JunkyardGod'][quote name='RisingZan']
PS2

[/quote]

the only regret I have about buying it now is that the PSTwo that comes out next month has one BUILT-IN! meaning i just blew twenty bux that could have gone towards it since my current PS2 is just starting to act a little funny.[/quote]

so does this mean it comes with setup disk and all? i might drop a visit to frys tomorrow.[/quote]

If you do happen to go with the ps2, I could help you recoup some of that $20. Ive been toying with the idea of getting one but I really only needed it for roster updating so I didnt want to spend anything near full price.

bread's done
Back