Fry's Ad 6/16 - 6/17

BigHow

CAGiversary!
Feedback
163 (100%)
PS2

$39.99
Front Mission 4 (Avail Weds. by Noon)
Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy (Avail Weds. by Noon) (not sure if this comes with MK: DA)

XBox

$34.99
Shadow Ops: Red Mercury (Avail. Thurs by 4 pm)

$39.99 (SJ Only)
Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy (Avail Weds. by Noon)

PC

$27.99
Joint Operations: Typhoon Rising (Avail. Thurs. by 4 pm)

DVDs

$27.99
The Simpsons: The Complete 4th Season

$32.99
Nip/Tuck: The Complete 1st Season

$44.99
Xena: Warrior Princess: Season 4

o man I am so used to seeing the Fry thread pop up on fridays after my classes are done and before my weekend starts,

but today I jus finished finals so it feels like my weekend (or summer break,,, the big weekend!) is just started and look what I see on the message board...

the Frys post!!!

I think the world revolves around me or something...

[quote name='RisingZan']

(I was hoping Front Mission would be less... :x )[/quote]

Same here, oh well. I'm still gonna pick it up. Thanks for posting the deals.

bighow what does SJ mean? next to the price of psi ops on xbox? I live in socal and our ad didn't have psi ops or front mission 4.

[quote name='tenzor']bighow what does SJ mean? next to the price of psi ops on xbox? I live in socal and our ad didn't have psi ops or front mission 4.[/quote]It means I'm the only one who can get it. :wink:

HA! Very funny, SJ41.

SJ means that it was only in the San Jose ad. But the Fry's prices in CA are generally the same, even if it's not in the weekly ad. So if you go to your local Socal Fry's, you should be able to find it for $39.99.

Hey does anyone know if Fry's is still selling the GBASP nintendo style for $88, the classic NES series for $12 apiece, and Zelda four swords for $35? I have one about an hour away, but I don't know if i should make the trip or not. Thanks a lot if you know. I heard those were the prices from somewhere, but I can't remember.

[quote name='medion7']Hey does anyone know if Fry's is still selling the GBASP nintendo style for $88, the classic NES series for $12 apiece, and Zelda four swords for $35? I have one about an hour away, but I don't know if i should make the trip or not. Thanks a lot if you know. I heard those were the prices from somewhere, but I can't remember.[/quote]

uhh... why dont you call them? If we say yes the sales on and you go there and theyre out, youll come back here and complain.

bread's done
Back