Fry's Ads 11/30-12/3 (Updated Daily)

fidodido

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Here's the entertainment software listings from the Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW), Chicago (IL), Los Angeles/Orange County (LA), Las Vegas (LV) and San Jose/Silicon Valley (SJ) Fry's Ad(s). These prices are valid only for the dates listed in the subject line.

The items listed below are as they appear in the Fry's B&M Ads. If an item is listed as "SJ only", for example, it could still be on sale at other locations (i.e. - Austin, Houston, Sacramento, San Diego, AZ, GA, IN, OR, Seattle), but it only appeared in the SJ ad. However, since these ads are not available online, I cannot confirm them. If anyone knows of a website to view any further ads, please let me know.

DFW, IL, LA, LV: Fri-Mon, Weds
SJ: Everyday

Missing Ads: 12/2 IL

PS3

$49.80 (SJ only) (12/3)
The Beatles: Rock Band

$59 (SJ only) (12/3)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

$59.74 (SJ only) (12/3)
Demon's Souls

$59.99 (SJ only) (12/3)
Borderlands

$249.99 (DFW only) (12/2)
PS3 80GB Console (Refurbished)

$349 (LA, LV and SJ) (12/2)
PS3 250GB Slim Console w/ Infamous

Wii

$49.80 (SJ only) (12/3)
New Super Mario Bros. Wii

$49.95 (SJ only) (12/3)
Mario Kart Wii w/ Wheel
Wii Sports Resort w/ MotionPlus

$68
Black Wii Controller Package: Wii-Mote, Nunchuck and MotionPlus

$99 (SJ only) (12/3)
Wii Fit Plus

$249
Wii Console w/ Calvin Tucker's Redneck Jamboree, Mushroom Men: The Spore Wars, Nitro Bike

XBox 360

$49.80 (SJ only) (12/3)
The Beatles: Rock Band

$59 (SJ only) (12/3)

$59.99 (SJ only) (12/3)
Borderlands

PC

$59 (SJ only) (12/3)

Blu-Ray

$9.99 (SJ only) (12/3)
Air America
American Psycho
Angel Heart
Cujo
Dirty Dancing
The Doors
The Monster Squad
Near Dark
New Police Story
Rambo III
Reservoir Dogs
Stargate
The Way of the Gun

$15.77 (SJ only) (11/29)
The Mask of Zorro (Avail. Tues.)

$17.77 (SJ only) (11/29)
Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels (Avail. Tues.)
Snatch (Avail. Tues.)

$19.95 (12/2)
Night at the Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian (Avail. Tues.)
Terminator: Salvation (Avail. Tues.) (listed at $18.95 in 11/29 SJ ad)

DVD

$14.77
Night at the Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian (Avail. Tues.)
Terminator: Salvation (Avail. Tues.)

$19.77 (SJ only) (11/29)
Night at the Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian w/ Monkey Mischief (Avail. Tues.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet!! Terminator Salvation is finally coming out on DVD. Been waiting to rent this all year.

Transformers 2 was disappointing. GI Joe was a CGI bore-fest; except for the eye-candy. Best movie so far has been Star Trek re-boot. Com'on Christian Bale, cuss out the audience too!

You wanna shut the f#@% up there?! I'm trying to blow $#!t up and save the future!! LOL!

[goes back to making another Batman movie]

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Damn. That Black Wii controller package seems like a good deal, IMO.[/QUOTE]
you get the same price from amazon.... :whistle2:#

[quote name='Mospeada_21']Sweet!! Terminator Salvation is finally coming out on DVD. Been waiting to rent this all year.

Transformers 2 was disappointing. GI Joe was a CGI bore-fest; except for the eye-candy. Best movie so far has been Star Trek re-boot. Com'on Christian Bale, cuss out the audience too!

You wanna shut the f#@% up there?! I'm trying to blow $#!t up and save the future!! LOL!

[goes back to making another Batman movie][/QUOTE]
Your gonna be more dissipointed with this movie then transformers IMO.

Wednesday update:

Missing Ads: IL

$14.77: Night at the Museum 2

$19.95 (DFW/LA/LV-Blu): Night at the Museum 2, Terminator: Salvation

$249.99 (DFW-PS3): PS3 80GB Console (Refurbished)

$349 (LA/LV/SJ-PS3): PS3 Slim 250GB w/ Infamous

[quote name='Sneaktip']Any chance we can get the Atlanta Fry's ads listed as a part of these threads?[/QUOTE]

I don't have any more inside info than the rest of you. I can only provide what I can access. The Atlanta Journal-Constitution doesn't include their ads online, so there's not a whole lot I can do.

Thursday additions for SJ:

$9.99 (Blu): Air America, American Psycho, Angel Heart, Cujo, Dirty Dancing, Doors, Monster Squad, Near Dark, New Police Story, Rambo III, Reservoir Dogs, Stargate, Way of the Gun

$49.80: Beatles: Rock Band (PS3/360), New Super Mario Bros. Wii (Wii)

$49.95 (Wii): Mario Kart Wii, Wii Sports Resort w/ MotionPlus

$59: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PS3/360/PC), Uncharted 2 (PS3)

$59.74 (PS3): Demon's Souls

$59.99 (PS3/360): Borderlands

$99 (Wii): Wii Fit Plus

[quote name='Grumpy Junglist']lets hope for something better next week. these ads plus their black friday deals were weak.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't keep your hopes up. Based on this week's listings, Fry's has begun their "Gift Guide" period, which begins on Cyber Monday and ends on Christmas Day.

In my experience, during this period, the ads are full of items listed at or near MSRP. New releases will still see release date discounts, but generally, there won't be a whole lot of great sales until Boxing Day.

bread's done
Back