Fry's Ads 4/26-5/2

fidodido

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Here's the entertainment software listings from ALL Fry's Electronics B&M Ad(s). These prices are valid only for the dates listed in the subject line. Unless otherwise noted, the pricing should apply to all locations, including the frys.com website.

Notes:
  • Renton, WA (WA) is the only region which does not publish an 8-page ad on Fridays, only offering a 4-page ad.
  • Fry's does NOT accept coupons.
  • Amazon.com has never price-matched a frys.com sale price.

PS3 :ps3:

$19.99 (4/27-28 ONLY)
Alpha Protocol
Apache Air Assault
Army of Two: The 40th Day
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Assassin's Creed II
Backbreaker
Batman: Arkham Asylum: Game of the Year Edition
Batman: Arkham City
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Battlefield: Bad Company 2: Ultimate Edition
Ben 10: Galactic Racing
Ben 10: Ultimate Alien
Binary Domain
Blades of Time
Blazblue: Continuum: Shift Extend
Blazing Angels 2: Secret Missions of WWII
Blur
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Call of Juarez: The Cartel
Carnival Island
Clash of the Titans
Crysis 2
Dark Souls
Darksiders II
Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition
Dead or Alive 5
Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos
Demon Souls
Devil May Cry 4
Dirt 3: Complete Edition
Dirt Showdown
Dragon Age II
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3
Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West
F1 2011
F1 Race Stars
F.3.A.R.
Fallout: New Vegas
Fallout 3
The Fight: Lights Out
Game of Thrones
Get Fit With Mel B
Ghostbusters: The Video Game
God of War I & II Collection
God of War: Origins Collection
God of War III
Gran Turismo 5
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes From Liberty City
Hannah Montana: The Movie
Hasbro Family Game Night 3
High Velocity Bowling
The House of the Dead: Overkill: Extended Cut
Icon Play-n-Type Wireless Controller
Infamous 2
Inversion
Jimmie Johnson's Anything With an Engine
Just Cause 2
Killzone 3
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
Knights Contract
L.A. Noire
Lego Pirates of the Caribbean
Little Big Planet 2
Madden NFL '12
Mafia II
MAG
Mass Effect 2
Mayhem
Medal of Honor
Megamind: Ultimate Showdown
Midway Arcade Origins
Midnight Club: Los Angeles
Monopoly Streets
Monster 8 ft. Component Video Cable
Mortal Kombat
Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe
MotoGP 10/11
Motorstorm: Apocalypse
MX vs. ATV: Alive
Nat Geo Challenge!: Wild Life
NCAA Football '12
Need for Speed: Undercover
Need for Speed II: Shift
NHL '11
Nier
Ninja Gaiden 3
No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise
Nyko Intercooler Slim
The Penguins of Madagascar: Dr. Blowhole Returns Again!
Playstation Move Heroes
Port Royale 3: Pirates & Merchants
Pro Evolution Soccer 2011
Rango
Rapala Pro Bass Fishing
Red Dead Redemption
Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
Resistance Dual Pack
R.U.S.E.: The Art of Deception
Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes
The Shoot
Silent Hill: Downpour
The Sims 3
The Sims 3: Pets
Singstar: Dance
Skate 3
SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs: Confrontation
Sonic Generations
Sorcery
Soul Calibur IV
Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions
Split Second
Starhawk
Street Fighter IV
Super Street Fighter IV
Superbike World Championchip SBK
Syndicate
Tekken 6
Toy Story 3
Transformers: War for Cybertron
Two Worlds II
UFC Trainer
Uncharted Drake's Fortune
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
Vanquish
Warhawk w/ Bluetooth Headset
White Knight Chronicles
Yakuza: Dead Souls

$39.96
NBA 2K13

$49.99
Tomb Raider

WiiU :wii:

$39.96
NBA 2K13

$59.99
Nintendo Land, Sonic All-Star Racing Transformed w/ ZombiU

XBox 360 :360:

$19.99 (4/27-28 ONLY)
Alpha Protocol
Apache Air Assault
Army of Two: The 40th Day
Autobahn Polizei
Backbreaker
Backyard Sports: Sandlot Sluggers
Batman: Arkham Asylum: Game of the Year Edition
Batman: Arkham City
Battlefield: Bad Company 2: Ultimate Edition
Ben 10: Galactic Racing
Ben 10: Ultimate Alien: Cosmic Destruction
Binary Domain
The Black Eyed Peas Experience
Blood Drive
Body and Brain Connection
Borderlands: Double Game Add-on Pack
Brink
Bulletstorm
Cabela's Dangeous Hunts 11
Cabela's North American Adventures
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood
Captain America: Super Soldier
Crackdown 2
CSI: Fatal Conspiracy
The Cursed Crusade
Dance Central 2
Dance Dacne Revolution
Dante's Inferno
Dark Souls
Darksiders II
Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition
Dead Rising 2
Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos
Dirt Showdown
Dragon Age II
Dynasty Warriors 7
Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West
F1 2011
F1 Race Stars
Fallout 3
Field & Stream
Final Fantasy XIII
Forza Motorsport 4
Game of Thrones
Game Party in Motion
Generator Rex: Agent of Providence
GoldenEye 007: Reloaded
Grand Slam Tennis 2
Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters
The Gunstringer
Happy Feet Two
Hasbro Family Game Night 3
Homefront
Hunted: The Demon's Forge
Inversion
Karaoke Revolution: Glee: Volume 3
Kinect Rush: A Disney/Pixar Adventure
Kinect Sports: Season 2
Kinect Starter Kit
The King of Fighters XIII
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
Knights Contract
Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'hoole
Lego Pirates of the Caribbean
Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars
Lollipop Chainsaw
Lost Planet 2
Major League Baseball 2K10
Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds
Mass Effect 2
Mayhem
Megamind: Ultimate Showdown
Michael Phelps: Push the Limit
Midway Arcade Origins
Midnight Club: Los Angeles
MMA: Supremacy
Mortal Kombat
Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe
Motionsports
Motionsports: Adrenaline
MX vs. ATV: Alive
NASCAR Unleashed
Nat Geo TV
NBA 2K11
Need for Speed: Undercover
Need for Speed II: Shift
Ninja Gaiden 3
Operation Flashpoint: Red River
Otomedius Excellent
Performance Kinect Extension Cable
Performance Kinect Floor Stand
Persona 4: Arena
Port Royale 3: Pirates & Merchants
Quake 4
Raving Rabbids: Alive & Kicking
Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare
Red Faction: Armageddon
Resident Evil 5
Ridge Racer Unbounded
Rise of Nightmares
Risen 2: Dark Waters
Sacred 2: Fallen Angel
Shadows of the Damned
Shaun White Snowboarding
Silent Hill: Downpour
SMK Xlink Universal Remote
Sonic Free Riders
Sonic Generations
Soul Calibur IV
Spider-Man: Edge of Time
Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions
Splatterhouse
Split Second
Star Wars: Clone Wars: Republic Heroes
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
Street Fighter IV
Syndicate
Tekken 6
Terminator: Salvation
Test Drive: Unlimited 2
Thor: God of Thunder
Tom Clancy's End War
Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction
Toy Story 3
Tropico 4: Gold Edition
Vault Villain Black
Vanquish
Venetica
Victorious: Time to Shine
Warhammer 40000: Space Marine
WWE Smackdown vs. RAW 2010
XBox 360 Data Transfer Cable
XBox 360 HDMI Cable
X-Men Destiny
Yoostar 2: In the Movies

$39.96
NBA 2K13

$49.99
Tomb Raider

PC :pc:

$59.96
Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm: Collector's Edition

Misc.

$5.99
Skylanders Giants Light Core

$12.49
Skylanders Giants Battle Pack

Blu-Ray :br:

$6.99
30 Days of Night: Dark Days (Blu+DVD)
The Back-up Plan
Detention
Don't Be Afraid of the Dark
Ghost Rider
The Green Hornet
How Do You Know
The Roommate
Sniper: Reloaded

$7.99
Cherry Bomb (Blu+DVD)
Muay Thai Warrior
Samurai Princess

$8.99
Arabia 3D (Blu3D+Blu)
Kenny Chesney: Summer in 3D (Blu3D)
Dinosaurs: Giants of Patagonia 3D (Blu3D/Blu)
Dinosaurs Alive! (Blu3D/Blu)
Grand Canyon Adventure: River at Risk (Blu3D/Blu)
Legends of Flight (Blu3D/Blu)
Mummies: Secrets of the Pharoahs (Blu3D/Blu)
Ultimate G's: Zac's Flying Dream (Blu3D+Blu) (4/28)
The Ultimate Wave: Tahiti 3D (Blu3D/Blu)
Wild Ocean (Blu3D/Blu)

$9.99
Bad Teacher
Bangkok Revenge
Battle: Los Angeles (Blu+DVD)
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
The Fifth Element (Remastered)
The Great Magician
The Green Hornet (Blu3D+Blu+DVD)
Midnight in Paris
Tai Chi Zero
Taxi Driver
Tormented 3D (Blu3D/Blu)

$12.99
Company of Heroes
Resident Evil: Damnation

$14.99
Das Boot
Here Comes the Boom
Hope Springs
In Darkness (Blu+DVD)
Moneyball (Blu+DVD)
Pawn (Blu+DVD)
Playing for Keeps
Resident Evil: Retribution
Smashed

$17.99
Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance (Blu3D)
Resident Evil: Afterlife 3D (Blu3D)
Total Recall (2012) (Blu+DVD)
Underworld: Awakening (Blu3D)

$19.99
Broken City (Blu+DVD) (Avail. Tues.) (4/28)
Rise of the Guardians (Blu+DVD)

$22.99
Gangster Squad (Blu+DVD)
A Haunted House (Blu+DVD)
Hotel Transylvania (Blu3D+Blu+DVD)
The Impossible
Silver Linings Playbook (Avail. Tues.) (4/28)

$24.99
Rise of the Guardians (Blu3D+Blu+DVD)

$27.99
Jurassic Park 3D (Blu3D+Blu+DVD)

$29.99 (4/28)
Underworld: Legacy Collection

DVD

$5.99 (50 Movie Packs) (4/28)
Classic Musicals
Combat Classics
Cowboys and Bandits
Hollywood Comedy Legends
Horror Classics
Legends of Horror
Mystery Classics
Pure Terror
Sci-Fi Classics
Sci-Fi Invasion
Timeless Family Classics

$14.99
The Amazing Spider-Man (4/28)
Broken City (Avail. Tues.) (4/28)
Django Unchained (4/28)
Gangster Squad
Men in Black 3 (4/28)
Les Miserables (2012) (4/28)
Rise of the Guardians (4/28)
Skyfall (4/28)
This Is 40 (4/28)
Zero Dark Thirty (4/28)

$16.99 (4/28)
Silver Linings Playbook (Avail. Tues.)

$17.99
A Haunted House

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='fidodido']

WiiU :wii:

$59.99
Nintendo Land, Sonic All-Star Racing Transformed w/ ZombiU
[/QUOTE]

3 Games for $60?

Looks like a damn good deal right there.

[quote name='Relentless Sheep']Great heads up! That Tomb Raider drop caught my attention so I'm going to head over there some time tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

You could ... orrrrr you could PM Amazon's price of $39.99 at Fry's or Best Buy (I've heard Fry's does a weird 'cost of shipping' thing with PMing sometimes) ... just a thought

fry's ads should not be posted (at least not w/out a mind-blowing deal)... they are not located everywhere and have hardly anything on the video games side... all blu-rays which is not the point of cheap ass "gamer". waste my time reading in hopes of price matching best buy since their deals are garbage.

[quote name='Duncanzits']fry's ads should not be posted (at least not w/out a mind-blowing deal)... they are not located everywhere and have hardly anything on the video games side... all blu-rays which is not the point of cheap ass "gamer". waste my time reading in hopes of price matching best buy since their deals are garbage.[/QUOTE]
Well I for one AM interested in the Blu Ray deals that I can play in my PS3, so I appriciate the post. Besides that, 3 WiiU games for $60 is a big deal.

[quote name='Duncanzits']fry's ads should not be posted (at least not w/out a mind-blowing deal)... they are not located everywhere and have hardly anything on the video games side... all blu-rays which is not the point of cheap ass "gamer". waste my time reading in hopes of price matching best buy since their deals are garbage.[/QUOTE]

Frys.com?

I've ordered blu-rays from them a whole bunch of times. The only issue is their shipping price tends to be all over the map, sometimes I've gotten a $5 blu-ray shipped for free with no minimum shipping. Other times they want to charge you $2.99 shipping for each and every item you add to your cart - which obviously kills any deal for me.

In either case, they are definitely worth paying attention to even if you don't have one in your area. I've found their blu-ray deals to be occasionally amazing. What I like about their blu-ray deals is they will often have great sales/prices on more niche or rare titles that Best Buy wouldn't bother advertising or putting on sale.

Don't think I've ever used them before to buy a game, but if I had a Wii-U that bundle would be tempting even if they did charge a small bit of shipping for it.

If you know they're a waste of time, then don't click them. Though I doubt your time is that precious.

Thanks for posting as usual Fido. I come to this site on Fridays specifically to check the Fry's ad.

[quote name='Duncanzits']it's cheap ass gamer not cheap ass movie watcher.[/QUOTE]

Just shut up. No one cares about your desire to deprive other people of things they find useful.

[quote name='Duncanzits']it's cheap ass gamer not cheap ass movie watcher.[/QUOTE]

Member since '03 with 300 posts... Yeah we are gonna take your advice, lol.

[quote name='TemplePilot']If you know they're a waste of time, then don't click them. Though I doubt your time is that precious.

Thanks for posting as usual Fido. I come to this site on Fridays specifically to check the Fry's ad.[/QUOTE]

Ditto. Check Fridays and Saturdays like clockwork even thoigh the ads have been disappointing lately.

[quote name='Duncanzits']fry's ads should not be posted (at least not w/out a mind-blowing deal)... they are not located everywhere and have hardly anything on the video games side... all blu-rays which is not the point of cheap ass "gamer". waste my time reading in hopes of price matching best buy since their deals are garbage.

it's cheap ass gamer not cheap ass movie watcher.[/QUOTE]
:roll:

As others have noted, if you're not interested, kindly move on to the next deal thread. People post regional deals including brick and mortar only deals that I and many others can't get in on in the main games thread all the time (Meijer's, Family Video, Hastings, Kohl's, J&R, PC Richards, Micro Center, hell even Nebraska Furniture Mart etc.) yet in most of those threads life goes on without any righteous indignation/butthurt nerdrage. At least with Fry's, virtually all of the deals can be had online. Also, the 3 WiiU games for $59.99 bundle is a pretty damn good deal.

As always fidodido, THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH for taking care of the Fry's ad thread.

[quote name='io']Damn, if I didn't already have NintendoLand I'd be all over the 3-game bundle.[/QUOTE]

Perhaps you could resell or flip/trade in the extra NintendoLand?

Nothing, but I appreciate the movie deals. Hopefully they will have The Avengers on sale soon.

I have a question, does Renton, WA (WA) publish an 8-page ad on Fridays? Such a random question, but I'm just wondering for some odd reason.

Thanks OP.
Nothing for me

[quote name='io']Damn, if I didn't already have NintendoLand I'd be all over the 3-game bundle.[/QUOTE]

Hell, I'd go for it and sell off the spare copy.
But my problem is that I've got Zombie U and N-land. Just gotta keep waiting on a deal for Sonic Racing

That SC2 HotS collector's edition is looking mighty tempting.

Are the swags worth $20 difference?

[quote name='XClaude']That SC2 HotS collector's edition is looking mighty tempting.

Are the swags worth $20 difference?[/QUOTE]

The art book is going for between $30-$40 on eBay. I caved and bought a CE two weeks ago when Fry's had it for this price.

Fry's seems to have A LOT of them in the two stores I visited, so I could see it possibly going for $49.99 or lower months from now. Of course, i thought the same thing for the Mists of Panadaria CE, but it hasn't gone down any further yet either...

I'd probably re-sell or trade it in.

[quote name='XClaude']That SC2 HotS collector's edition is looking mighty tempting.

Are the swags worth $20 difference?[/QUOTE]

In my opinion no. But it depends on if you're a huge fan of the series. it's not one of those things where you're like wow I'm getting $100 worth of goods for $70. It's an artbook and a mouse pad. Plus a few digital dlc, the SC2 stuff is barely noticeable in game. The D3 ones is a pair of undead wings, not as cool as the D3 collector's wings. The WoW stuff I don't know about, I don't play that game anymore.

I needed a mouse pad and it came with one. It's a decent mousepad, not one of those super cheap cloth ones.

I was kind of interested in the digital swag, so I figured you know what I'm gonna spend $10-15 bucks on a mousepad anyways, why not.

Thanks for the info on the wii u triple bundle! The one in downers grove had plenty! One warning, you have to talk to the video game rep for the markdown. It IS NOT instant!

[quote name='etcrane']You could ... orrrrr you could PM Amazon's price of $39.99 at Fry's or Best Buy (I've heard Fry's does a weird 'cost of shipping' thing with PMing sometimes) ... just a thought[/QUOTE]

Yeah they do. Just make sure that if free shipping is available you make them aware of it then they won't.

Saturday 2-Day Clearance Sale:

$19.99:
Alpha Protocol (PS3/360), Apache Air Assault (PS3/360), Army of Two: The 40th Day (PS3/360), Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (PS3), Assassin's Creed II (PS3), Autobahn Polizei (360), Avatar: The Game (360), Backbreaker (PS3/360), Backyard Sports: Sandlot Sluggers (360), Batman: Arkham Asylum: Game of the Year Edition (PS3/360), Batman: Arkham City (PS3/360), Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (PS3), Battlefield: Bad Company 2: Ultimate Edition (PS3/360), Ben 10: Galactic Racing (PS3/360), Ben 10: Ultimate Alien (PS3), Ben 10: Ultimate Alien: Cosmic Destruction (360), Binary Domain (PS3/360), The Black Eyed Peas Experience (360), Blades of Time (PS3), Blazblue: Continuum: Shift Extend (PS3), Blazing Angels 2: Secret Missions of WWII (PS3), Blood Drive (360), Blur (PS3), Body and Brain Connection (360), Borderlands: Double Game Add-on Pack (360), Brink (360), Bulletstorm (360), Cabela's Dangeous Hunts 11 (360), Cabela's North American Adventures (360), Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (PS3/360), Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood (360), Call of Juarez: The Cartel (PS3), Captain America: Super Soldier (360), Carnival Island (PS3), Clash of the Titans (PS3), Crackdown 2 (360), Crysis 2 (PS3), CSI: Fatal Conspiracy (360), The Cursed Crusade (360), Dance Central 2 (360), Dance Dacne Revolution (360), Dante's Inferno (360), Dark Souls (PS3/360), Darksiders II (PS3/360), Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition (PS3/360), Dead or Alive 5 (PS3), Dead Rising 2 (360), Dead Rising 2: Off the Record (360), Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos (PS3/360), Demon Souls (PS3), Devil May Cry 4 (PS3), Dirt 3: Complete Edition (PS3), Dirt Showdown (PS3/360), Dragon Age II (PS3/360), Dynasty Warriors 7 (360), Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 (PS3), Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon (PS3/360), Enslaved: Odyssey to the West (PS3/360), F1 2011 (PS3/360), F1 Race Stars (PS3/360), F.3.A.R. (PS3), Fallout: New Vegas (PS3), Fallout 3 (PS3/360), Field & Stream (360), The Fight: Lights Out (PS3), Final Fantasy XIII (360), Forza Motorsport 4 (360),
Game of Thrones (PS3/360), Game Party in Motion (360), Generator Rex: Agent of Providence (360), Get Fit With Mel B (PS3), Ghostbusters: The Video Game (PS3), God of War I & II Collection (PS3), God of War: Origins Collection (PS3), God of War III (PS3), GoldenEye 007: Reloaded (360), Gran Turismo 5 (PS3), Grand Slam Tennis 2 (360), Grand Theft Auto: Episodes From Liberty City (PS3), Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters (360), The Gunstringer (360), Hannah Montana: The Movie (PS3), Happy Feet Two (360), Hasbro Family Game Night 3 (PS3/360), High Velocity Bowling (PS3), Homefront (360), The House of the Dead: Overkill: Extended Cut (PS3), Hunted: The Demon's Forge (360), Icon Play-n-Type Wireless Controller (PS3), Infamous 2 (PS3), Inversion (PS3/360), Jimmie Johnson's Anything With an Engine (PS3), Just Cause 2 (PS3), Karaoke Revolution: Glee: Volume 3 (360), Killzone 3 (PS3), Kinect Rush: A Disney/Pixar Adventure (360), Kinect Sports: Season 2 (360), Kinect Starter Kit (360), The King of Fighters XIII (360), Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (PS3/360), Knights Contract (PS3/360), L.A. Noire (PS3), Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'hoole (360), Lego Pirates of the Caribbean (PS3/360), Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (360), Little Big Planet 2 (PS3), Lollipop Chainsaw (360), Lost Planet 2 (360), Madden NFL '12 (PS3), Mafia II (PS3), MAG (PS3), Major League Baseball 2K10 (360), Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds (360), Mass Effect 2 (PS3/360), Mayhem (PS3/360), Medal of Honor (PS3), Megamind: Ultimate Showdown (PS3/360), Michael Phelps: Push the Limit (360), Midway Arcade Origins (PS3/360), Midnight Club: Los Angeles (PS3/360), MMA: Supremacy (360), Monopoly Streets (PS3), Monster 8 ft. Component Video Cable (PS3), Mortal Kombat (PS3/360), Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe (PS3/360), Motionsports (360), Motionsports: Adrenaline (360), MotoGP 10/11 (PS3), Motorstorm: Apocalypse (PS3), MX vs. ATV: Alive (PS3/360), NASCAR Unleashed (360), Nat Geo Challenge!: Wild Life (PS3), Nat Geo TV (360),
NBA 2K11 (360), NCAA Football '12 (PS3), Need for Speed: Undercover (PS3/360), Need for Speed II: Shift (PS3/360), NHL '11 (PS3), Nier (PS3), Ninja Gaiden 3 (PS3/360), No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise (PS3), Nyko Intercooler Slim (PS3), Operation Flashpoint: Red River (360), Otomedius Excellent (360), The Penguins of Madagascar: Dr. Blowhole Returns Again! (PS3), Performance Kinect Extension Cable (360), Performance Kinect Floor Stand (360), Persona 4: Arena (360), Playstation Move Heroes (PS3), Port Royale 3: Pirates & Merchants (PS3/360), Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 (PS3), Quake 4 (360), Rango (PS3), Rapala Pro Bass Fishing (PS3), Raving Rabbids: Alive & Kicking (360), Red Dead Redemption (PS3), Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare (PS3/360), Red Faction: Armageddon (360), Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (PS3), Resident Evil 5 (360), Resistance Dual Pack (PS3), Ridge Racer Unbounded (360), Rise of Nightmares (360), Risen 2: Dark Waters (360), R.U.S.E.: The Art of Deception (PS3), Sacred 2: Fallen Angel (360), Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes (PS3), Shadows of the Damned (360), Shaun White Snowboarding (360), The Shoot (PS3), Silent Hill: Downpour (PS3/360), The Sims 3 (PS3), The Sims 3: Pets (PS3), Singstar: Dance (PS3), Skate 3 (PS3), SMK Xlink Universal Remote (360), SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs: Confrontation (PS3), Sonic Free Riders (360), Sonic Generations (PS3/360), Sorcery (PS3), Soul Calibur IV (PS3/360), Spider-Man: Edge of Time (360), Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions (PS3/360), Splatterhouse (360), Split Second (PS3/360), Star Wars: Clone Wars: Republic Heroes (360), Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (360), Starhawk (PS3), Street Fighter IV (PS3/360), Super Street Fighter IV (PS3), Superbike World Championchip SBK (PS3), Syndicate (PS3/360), Tekken 6 (PS3/360), Terminator: Salvation (360), Test Drive: Unlimited 2 (360), Thor: God of Thunder (360), Tom Clancy's End War (360), Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2 (360), Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 (360), Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction (360),
Toy Story 3 (PS3/360), Transformers: War for Cybertron (PS3), Tropico 4: Gold Edition (360), Two Worlds II (PS3), UFC Trainer (PS3), Uncharted Drake's Fortune (PS3), Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (PS3), Vault Villain Black (360), Vanquish (PS3/360), Venetica (360), Victorious: Time to Shine (360), Warhammer 40000: Space Marine (360), Warhawk w/ Bluetooth Headset (PS3), White Knight Chronicles (PS3), WWE Smackdown vs. RAW 2010 (360), XBox 360 Data Transfer Cable (360), XBox 360 HDMI Cable (360), X-Men Destiny (360), Yakuza: Dead Souls (PS3), Yoostar 2: In the Movies (360)

Thanks for the list of games OP.

Is Fry's going out of business? Every time I go there, things are out of stock or on clearance. A few of the aisles are completely empty. Austin, TX

The Wii U deal is excellent. I'd say pick it up if you haven't played any of those games yet. Zombie U is a very good survival horror game (NOT a run and gun action game) and Sega Racing is probably one of my top three kart racers of all time. Nintendoland can be fun with some friends but you can play through it once and flip without missing much.

Edit: Kind of cool to see stock starting to get cleared out for the new gen. The only thing I could see myself getting is Dark Souls even though I was not a huge fan of Demon Souls.

Sunday update:

$5.99: Classic Musicals, Combat Classics, Cowboys and Bandits, Hollywood Comedy Legends, Horror Classics, Legends of Horror, Mystery Classics, Pure Terror, Sci-Fi Classics, Sci-Fi Invasion, Timeless Family Classics

$8.99 (Blu3D): Ultimate G's: Zac's Flying Dream

$14.99: Amazing Spider-Man, Broken City, Django Unchained, Les Miserables (2012), Men in Black 3, Rise of the Guardians, Skyfall, This Is 40, Zero Dark Thirty

$16.99: Silver Linings Playbook

$19.99 (Blu+DVD): Broken City

$22.99 (Blu+DVD): Silver Linings Playbook

$29.99 (Blu): Underworld: Legacy Collection

Went today to Fry's to price match INJUSTICE GODS AMONG US with TRU's $34.99 deal, but the game came up on their system as $34.99 too!

Not sure if it'll be the same price until next Friday but Injustice is $34.99 there too.

bread's done
Back