Fry's Ads 7/13-19

fidodido

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Here's the entertainment software listings from ALL Fry's Electronics B&M Ad(s). These prices are valid only for the dates listed in the subject line. Locations are abbreviated as follows: Arizona (AZ), Austin (AUS), Dallas/Ft. Worth (DFW), Georgia (GA), Houston (HOU), Illinois (IL), Indiana (IN), Los Angeles/Orange County (LA), Nevada (NV), Oregon (OR), Sacramento (SAC), San Diego (SD), San Jose/Silicon Valley (SJ), and Washington (WA)

The items listed below are as they appear in the Fry's B&M Ads. If no location is mentioned on items, then the pricing should be assumed to apply to all locations unless otherwise specified.

Ad Listings:
Fri 8 Pages: All locations except OR, SDUnionTrib, WA which have 4 page ads.
Everyday except Tues.: SJ only
Sat-Mon,Weds: All locations except SJ

DS :ds:

$89.96 (not OR or WA)
DSi Handheld

PSVita :psp:

$249.99
PSVita Handheld w/ Mortal Kombat, Unit 13

PS3 :ps3:

$19.99
Batman: Arkham City
Batman: Arkham City: Collector's Edition (not OR or WA)

$25
Call of Duty: Black Ops

$29.99
Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition

$39.96 (7/15)
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

Wii :wii:

$14.99 (7/15)
Lego Batman
Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4
Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7
Scooby-Doo! and the Spooky Swamp
Sesame Street: Cookie's Counting Carnival
Sesame Street: Elmo's A-to-Zoo Adventure

$19.96 (Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off promotion)
Cars Toon: Mater's Tall Tales (not OR or WA)
Disney Universe
Epic Mickey (not OR or WA)
Lego Pirates of the Caribbean (not OR or WA)
Tangled (not OR or WA)

$29.96 (OR and WA) (Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off promotion)
Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension

$44.96 (7/15)
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

$129.96
Black Wii Console w/ New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Super Mario Galaxy 2 Soundtrack

XBox 360 :360:

$19.99
Batman: Arkham City: Collector's Edition (not OR or WA)

$25
Call of Duty: Black Ops

$29.99
Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition

$39.96 (7/15)
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

$69.99
Refurbished Kinect Sensor

$299.96
XBox 360 4GB Slim Console w/ Kinect Sensor, Kinect Adventures!, $75 Gift Card

PC :pc:

$19.99

$39.99 ($49.99 - $10 MiR)
Cooler Master Storm Inferno Gaming Mouse

$109.99 ($119.99 - $10 MiR)
Cooler Master Storm Trigger Mechanical Gaming Keyboard

$249.99
Logitech G27 Racing Wheel

Blu-Ray :br:

$5.99 (includes $10 Bourne Legacy Fandango Cash) (7/15)
End of Days
Green Zone
The Jackal (Blu+DVD)
Jarhead
The Kingdom
The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor
Public Enemies
The Scorpion King
U-571

$6.99
Analyze This/Analyze That
Body of Lies/Three Kings
Collateral Damage/Eraser
Every Which Way But Loose/Any Which Way You Can
House of Wax/Thirteen Ghosts
The Last Boy Scout/Last Man Standing
Ocean's 12/Ocean's 13
Practical Magic/The Witches of Eastwick
Under Siege/Under Siege 2: Dark Territory

$7.99
2 Fast 2 Furious (w/ $10 Bourne Legacy Fandango Cash) (7/15)
9 1/2 Weeks
Backdraft (w/ $10 Bourne Legacy Fandango Cash) (7/15)
Blood Work
The Bodyguard
Children of Men (w/ $10 Bourne Legacy Fandango Cash) (7/15)
Conan the Barbarian (1982) (w/ $10 Bourne Legacy Fandango Cash) (7/15)
Conan the Destroyer (w/ $10 Bourne Legacy Fandango Cash) (7/15)
Dangerous Liaisons
Disclosure
Don Juan DeMarco
The Eagle (w/ $10 Bourne Legacy Fandango Cash) (7/15)
The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift (w/ $10 Bourne Legacy Fandango Cash) (7/15)
amd
Fast & Furious (w/ $10 Bourne Legacy Fandango Cash) (7/15)
Fort Apache
Gremlins 2: The New Batch
Jeremiah Johnson
Legend (w/ $10 Bourne Legacy Fandango Cash) (7/15)
The Mummy Returns (w/ $10 Bourne Legacy Fandango Cash) (7/15)
A Perfect World
Pitch Black (w/ $10 Bourne Legacy Fandango Cash) (7/15)
Sanctum (w/ $10 Bourne Legacy Fandango Cash) (7/15)
The Scorpion King 2: Rise of a Warrior (w/ $10 Bourne Legacy Fandango Cash) (7/15)
Striptease
U.S. Marshals

$17.99
Act of Valor (Blu+DVD)
Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked (Blu+DVD)
The Big Year (Blu+DVD)
Chronicle (Blu+DVD)
The Descendants (Blu+DVD)
Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance (not OR or WA)
Immortals
In Time (Blu+DVD)
Machine Gun Preacher (Blu+DVD)
Martha Marcy May Marlene
Mirror Mirror (Blu+DVD)
Safe House (Blu+DVD)
The Sitter (Blu+DVD)
This Means War (Blu+DVD)
We Bought a Zoo (Blu+DVD)
What's Your Number (Blu+DVD)

$18.99
The Adventures of Tintin (Blu+DVD)
Hugo (Blu+DVD)

$19.99
American Reunion (Blu+DVD)
The Darkest Hour (Blu3D)
Drive Angry (Blu3D+Blu)
The Three Musketeers (2011) (Blu3D+Blu)

$22.99
Captain America: The First Avenger (Blu3D+Blu+DVD)
Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows (Blu+DVD) (not OR or WA)
Thor (Blu3D+Blu+DVD)
The Three Stooges (Blu+DVD) (Avail. Tues.) (not OR or WA)
Wrath of the Titans (Blu+DVD) (not OR or WA)

DVD

$4.99 (includes $10 Bourne Legacy Fandango Cash) (7/15)
Backdraft
The Eagle
End of Days
Fast & Furious
Green Zone
The Last Starfighter
Legend
Public Enemies
Robin Hood (2010)
Sanctum
The Scorpion King
The Scorpion King 2: Rise of a Warrior
U-571

$8.99 (includes $10 Bourne Legacy Fandango Cash) (7/15)
Hanna

$12.99
Act of Valor
Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked
The Big Year
Chronicle
The Descendants
Immortals
In Time
Machine Gun Preacher
Martha Marcy May Marlene
Mirror Mirror
The Sitter
This Means War
We Bought a Zoo
What's Your Number

$22.99 (not OR or WA)
Eureka: Season 5 (Avail. Tues.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my BB to PM Fry's even though my Fry's had none left. Got the last copy for $21.68, great deal :D Thanks for the heads up on the ad OP! This was at Bolingbrook, IL Best Buy

[quote name='ijustw1n']Hit it up at Fry's, no copies of CE and never had any. Website and phone lied.[/QUOTE]
Too bad, hopefully your fry's is nearby so that not much gas is wasted. That's why I did not even try, is $10 round trip gas money to my nearest Fry's.

[quote name='buster90']None of the stores in the DWF area have it for sale.[/QUOTE]

I may have gotten the last one. I placed an order at the one near me for in store pickup at the I20 location. Hopefully it isn't completely mutilated.

[quote name='kamakazi5']I may have gotten the last one. I placed an order at the one near me for in store pickup at the I20 location. Hopefully it isn't completely mutilated.[/QUOTE]

i picked mine up from that same location and it is perfect... dealing with the employees is a whole nother story. i had to wait 30 minuites for them to figure where to find my order, sheesh. i asked them "isn't online pickup a routine deal here?? oh well glad i got one!

[quote name='havuk']i picked mine up from that same location and it is perfect... dealing with the employees is a whole nother story. i had to wait 30 minuites for them to figure where to find my order, sheesh. i asked them "isn't online pickup a routine deal here?? oh well glad i got one![/QUOTE]

That's good to hear that the condition was good. I've only had to deal with their customer service once and it was a huge pain.

[quote name='Geco17']Got my BB to PM Fry's even though my Fry's had none left. Got the last copy for $21.68, great deal :D Thanks for the heads up on the ad OP! This was at Bolingbrook, IL Best Buy[/QUOTE]

How did you get them to Pricematch? I got hold of the Frys newspaper ad and it just says Arkham City for 19.99 - nothing about the Collectors edition.

[quote name='technicalstylez']the frys ad shows 5 skus. 2 vanilla console, 1 vanilla pc, 2 ce console.[/QUOTE]

I did exactly this. The BB rep first told me, "Where'd you find it? I didn't see it anywhere." I told him to look up weekly ad in Fry's search bar, found the page in the weekly ad. And told him the Fry's item number for the collector's edition shows up on the side of the picture. It looks like #XXXXXXXX/#XXXXXXXX and there's 5 different numbers as the quote above states.

[quote name='tuffguycore']I've tried to do it at both Best Buy and Target before, and they both say if you don't have one within like 50 miles I think, they won't do it. Though that's probably YMMV I know that I wouldn't be able to get the price match.[/QUOTE]

The closest Best Buy to me will only match 5 miles! I stopped going there and go to the one a little further. I'll just pick this up at Fry's though.

best buy policy is pm any retail store within 25 mile radius. even says so on the website. show them the webpage and if they say no, call the dm right
in front of them.

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']The closest Best Buy to me will only match 5 miles! I stopped going there and go to the one a little further. I'll just pick this up at Fry's though.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='technicalstylez']best buy policy is pm any retail store within 25 mile radius. even says so on the website. show them the webpage and if they say no, call the dm right
in front of them.[/QUOTE]
It has to be in stock though

[quote name='technicalstylez']the frys ad shows 5 skus. 2 vanilla console, 1 vanilla pc, 2 ce console.[/QUOTE]

The SKU appears to be completely different at Best Buy though. The Frys ad has 5 numbers all starting with 6, but the BB SKU for the Arkham CE on PS3 is 3046579, so I don't see how I'd be able to convince them this ad is for the CE...

[quote name='technicalstylez']best buy policy is pm any retail store within 25 mile radius. even says so on the website. show them the webpage and if they say no, call the dm right
in front of them.[/QUOTE]

This was sometime late last year, and I had like $200 worth of stuff. Was only pricematching one thing, can't remember which game, but it was only like $10 cheaper at Fry's. They told me the store has to be within 5 miles. They asked me if I still wanted it and I said no, and I wasn't going to buy the other stuff either. Just pissed me off.

Didn't know about that on the site. Next time I go back to that BB and if they deny me, then I'll have something in writing on their site. Thanks for that!

show them the frys item webpage then.

[quote name='dinovelvet']The SKU appears to be completely different at Best Buy though. The Frys ad has 5 numbers all starting with 6, but the BB SKU for the Arkham CE on PS3 is 3046579, so I don't see how I'd be able to convince them this ad is for the CE...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='dinovelvet']The SKU appears to be completely different at Best Buy though. The Frys ad has 5 numbers all starting with 6, but the BB SKU for the Arkham CE on PS3 is 3046579, so I don't see how I'd be able to convince them this ad is for the CE...[/QUOTE]

They're not SKUs. They're Frys #s. If you look at the side of the picture of the B:AC picture you'll see 5 sets of numbers. The first one should be #6598933 and end with #6710415. The Frys #6710415 and #6710405 are the B: AC CEs. That mean's it's listed in the ad.

Just picked up my copy Batman Arkham City CE for 360. It's in excellent condition. Thanks OP!

No go this week for Arkham City CE. None of the frys near me have any in stock and shipping online isn't available for me

[quote name='Bc4768']No go this week for Arkham City CE. None of the frys near me have any in stock and shipping online isn't available for me[/QUOTE]

I was in the one off of North Freeway I-45. Saw one in one of those displays that has a cage on the bottom. It was in the cage. This was around 5 or 6PM. You might want to go in and check. Xbox 360 version.

Sunday update:

$4.99 (w/ $10 Bourne Legacy Fandango Cash): Backdraft, Eagle, End of Days, Fast & Furious, Green Zone, Last Starfighter, Legend, Public Enemies, Robin Hood, Sanctum, Scorpion King, Scorpion King 2, U-571

$5.99 (Blu) (w/ $10 Bourne Legacy Fandango Cash): End of Days, Green Zone, Jackal, Jarhead, Kingdom, Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor, Public Enemies, Scorpion King, U-571

$7.99 (Blu) (w/ $10 Bourne Legacy Fandango Cash): 2 Fast 2 Furious, Backdraft, Children of Men, Conan the Barbarian, Conan the Destroyer, Eagle, Fast & the Furious: Tokyo Drift, Fast & Furious, Legend, Mummy Returns, Pitch Black, Sanctum, Scorpion King 2

$8.99 (w/ $10 Bourne Legacy Fandango Cash): Hanna

$14.96 (Wii): Lego Batman, Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4, Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7, Scooby-Doo! and the Spooky Swamp, Sesame Street: Cookie's Counting Carnival, Sesame Street: Elmo's A-to-Zoo Adventure

$39.96 (PS3/360): Naruto: Ultimate Ninja: Storm Generations

$44.96 (Wii): Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Got my Walmart to PM Frys by showing my phone to the manager. Scored AC CE for $19.99 plus tax

Had no confidence when I asked to PM, they usually look for anyway to shoot down a price match at walmart, but NOT TODAY!!!

Did anyone find an extra Batman CE out there? I still would be willing to pay shipping and such for one if someone is generous to let me buy it off them!

Not sure if this was mentioned or not, but I ran into a $9.99 Rock band keyboard for PS3 at the Fountain Valley store. They still have a few in stock according to online. They also had the cymbals on sale for $0.99, I put in an online order and now they show up as unavailable. Guess I'll see tomorrow.

Edit: Just got my in store order confirm. 2 x double cymbal pack and 2 x single cymbal pack for $4.
The keyboard for $10 is still available at the FV store. There were 3 last time I was there.
http://www.frys.com/product/6394541

bread's done
Back