Frys Blu-Ray - $13.99 (w/ 7.50 MovieCash) - Trop. Thunder, Evnt Hrizon, etc thru 5/21

Darthjer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Like the title says, at Fry's (the Wilsonville, OR location at least) thru 5/21 (tomorrow), some pretty decent Blu-Rays are marked down to $13.99 and have $7.50 moviecash codes attached for Star Trek, GI Joe or Transformers. Listed below:

Event Horizon
Face-Off
Ghost Town
Next
Payback
Top Gun
Tropic Thunder
Without A Paddle

They also had Ocean's 11, Interview With A Vampire, LA Confidential and some others that I didn't write down for $9.99 (but no Moviecash).

If this already posted in a Fry's thread, that's my bad, but I figured since it was a pretty good deal, it'd be worth getting it's own thread for the day.

[quote name='ticalmc2k2']Good deal OP, too bad there isn't a Fry's near me for like 20 miles.[/QUOTE]

Too bad there isn't a Fry's near me for like a couple of states. I think the closest one to NJ is Indiana or Georgia. 20 miles isn't all that bad if you are planning on buying a lot of movies at once.

[quote name='DarkRider23']Too bad there isn't a Fry's near me for like a couple of states. I think the closest one to NJ is Indiana or Georgia. 20 miles isn't all that bad if you are planning on buying a lot of movies at once.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but I'm only interested in 2 or 3 titles, and the gas back and forth, and the traffic in LA probably wouldn't be worth it overall.

bread's done
Back