Frys.com Gears Of War 16.02 shipped New

Not a bad deal if your one of those people who hate PH versions of games and want the original black label one.

[quote name='n64ra']what is the difference between the 1 disc and 2 disc version of GoW?[/QUOTE]

One's PH, the other's black label.

From Amazon: "Gears of War Extras: Map Packs 1 & 2, Theme - Emergence Day, Gamer Pics - Gears of War, Emergence Day"

So I am assuming that is what's on the 2nd disc.

Too bad there isn't a Frys near me I would definitely jump on it because I can't stand the multiplayer in Gears 2. If anyone's willing to buy one for me, I'd be willing to pay S/H plus a few bucks extra for you.

[quote name='supremebeanjw1']Too bad there isn't a Frys near me I would definitely jump on it because I can't stand the multiplayer in Gears 2. If anyone's willing to buy one for me, I'd be willing to pay S/H plus a few bucks extra for you.[/QUOTE]
You lost me?!?!? :dunce: This is available online so why do you want someone to buy it for you and then ship it to you?

[quote name='appleyum']You lost me?!?!? :dunce: This is available online so why do you want someone to buy it for you and then ship it to you?[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing that, like me, they see no shipping and in store pick up only...:bomb:

[quote name='Full Metal XL']I'm guessing that, like me, they see no shipping and in store pick up only...:bomb:[/QUOTE]

Same here....

[quote name='Full Metal XL']I'm guessing that, like me, they see no shipping and in store pick up only...:bomb:[/QUOTE]

Oops I missed the new status "Unavailable for Shipping (try in-store pickup)"

I managed to pick one of these up at the Frys in Fountain Valley, CA. I checked online and they did have it in stock, but I wasn't able to find it on the floor (only found the 2-disc Platinum Hits version fro $30). I asked one of the sales reps and he walked over to where the 360 stuff was, reached behind one of the boxed 360s on the lower shelf and pulled a copy out and gave it to me. LOL. I'm not sure if he was hiding them for friends or to keep them away from hoarders.

bread's done
Back