Frys.com Marvel UA (PS3), Tony Hawk (PS3) and COD3 (PS3) for $29 ea *Dead again*

They're $29.99...you should edit your title. :cool:

Thanks for the heads up!

EDIT: and I'm in for 1 of Marvel: UA. Gotta love weak 360 ports on the PS3! I called my local Game Crazy (Hollywood Video) and they said they give $31.xx credit for a used copy. So it's a win/win if the game isn't that great.

[quote name='sk3tchcom']They're $29.99...you should edit your title. :cool:

Thanks for the heads up!

EDIT: and I'm in for 1 of Marvel: UA. Gotta love weak 360 ports on the PS3! I called my local Game Crazy (Hollywood Video) and they said they give $31.xx credit for a used copy. So it's a win/win if the game isn't that great.[/quote]

Is that MVP or Non-MVP buyback?

[quote name='Otaking']Is that MVP or Non-MVP buyback?[/quote]

I'm guessing that's with MVP. The guy knew me and I've got MVP so it probably was $28 back and $31.xx with MVP for Marvel: UA PS3.

[quote name='Orion_of_Chaos']The site is showing M:UA and Call of Duty as $49.99 for me, THP8 is showing $29.99, though...[/quote]

yeah me too, i am guessing deal is dead or something was different from the start.

[quote name='Darkprime']How does MUA compare to the ps2 version?[/quote]

Better graphics and more characters (I think there are like 2 add'l chars in the next-gen vers). If you own the PS2 version I wouldn't bother...seriously. Unless you're that huge of a fan. And if so, buy the 360 version since they got DLC featuring The Hulk. That version should go down soon.

Activision has said there are no plans to do DLC on any other platforms for this game.

With all of that said, I bought it on PS3 because there isn't much to play on it. If both 360 & PS3 were $29.99 I would have bought the 360 ver.

[quote name='Zimmy']Back Up is right. Right back up to full price.[/quote]

Deal is dead again now. It was active...then dead...then active all day yesterday...now dead again.

Tony Hawk for $30 sucks, IMO.

[quote name='sk3tchcom']And if so, buy the 360 version since they got DLC featuring The Hulk. That version should go down soon.

Activision has said there are no plans to do DLC on any other platforms for this game.

[/quote]

April 10 is the date I was told the downloadable characters are going up on XBL. Hulk, Cyclops, Nightcrawler, Hawkeye, Sabertooth, Venom, Magneto, and Dr. Doom are the additions. It really makes the 3-6 version the best for that game.

bread's done
Back