Frys.com MGS4 preorder $49.99

Unfortunately they charge for both tax and shipping. I just looked and they have the 360 version of GTAIV for $51.99 but the same problem applies. Unless you or anyone else has a coupon code or something to share with us CAGs, I'll pass. Thanks though.

If you live in a state without a Fry's B&M store, you would save about $4 below the regular price. If you live in a state with a Fry's store, they will probably offer a discounted price the first week of release.

But if it does not come with the Pre-order bonus disc(Metal Gear Saga Vol 2) or the Limited edition Art book(That gamestop is giving out) then you are losing ALOT more then

Especially since MGS Saga Vol 1 disc is selling for 80+ on ebay right now.

[quote name='Liquidrmx']Especially since MGS Saga Vol 1 disc is selling for 80+ on ebay right now.[/QUOTE] More like $40-$50.

Occasionally Fry's B&M stores do preorder promos. The last ones I remember was a Xenosaga DVD for Xenosaga II and a T-shirt for Tekken 5.

They may do the Saga 2.0 DVD, but I this point it looks like only GS/GC are getting them (in time for the beta anyway).

bread's done
Back