Frys.com Wii Bundle In Stock Now!!!

[quote name='mikej012']Well, Chitown is here, so all that's left is oasisboy and then the fight can really start.:)[/quote]

LOL. Don't worry about me. I've shared my opinion before on this topic and per my promise I will not do it again.

[quote name='TouchH2']I know this is not a deal, but I want to let some CAG knows if they looking for one.

Here is the link.
http://shop4.outpost.com/product/5360128

Wii Console with Wii Play and 2nd Nunchuk and the Charge station...

So, we can have 2 Nunchuk and 2 Remote Total for the Metroid Prime 3.. hehe:applause:[/QUOTE]

THANK YOU !!!!!!!!! for posting.

Went to Target this afternoon to look for a Wii even though I definetly dont need one. Didnt have any instock but saw this online and ordered. Why Cheapassgamer, why do you cuase my wallet so much pain.

I figured I can sell the crappy charge station on ebay and not loose much on the bundle since I didnt have to pay sales tax.

Thanks for posting OP.

Oh ya got the Patriot and Black Hawk Down blu-rays that were $13.50 each becuase the shipping wasnt anymore with them. Hopefully ground shipping doesnt take forever.

Got "Sorry, this item is unavailable" when I tried to add it to my cart. So dead already, I guess. Sigh. [FONT=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial][/FONT]

[quote name='squinky']Got "Sorry, this item is unavailable" when I tried to add it to my cart. So dead already, I guess. Sigh. [/quote]

Roger that

so how much is the Fry's Shipping?

i swear, even fry's has their own shipping company, thus overpriced. j/k :lol:

Looks like it's back in stock if anyone wants it (i.e. it says In-stock and I can add it to the cart).

Tried it again... the order went through this time.
I'll believe it when I see it though, last time I tried to order a Wii from them they cancelled my order two days later.

It's worth a try though! :)

I ordered about 6:30 pm Thursday and it shipped Thursday night at about 1:30 am. So hopefully everybodys comes through. I'm supposed to get it Tuesday!!!!

bread's done
Back