Fry's ad shows a 1 day only sale on these games 12/26 for $24.99:

The Urbz
The Lord of the Rings
Xmen Legends
Golden Eye Rogue Agent
The Bard's Tale
Men of Valor
Ghost in the Shell

There are supposed to be 13 titles, but I can't make out the other 2 listed. And all are not pictured!

[quote name='RandyTsai']They are 29.99, not 24.99.[/quote]

I am looking at my ad right now, and it says $24.99. Maybe the price varies by region.

[quote name='dwsscs'][quote name='RandyTsai']They are 29.99, not 24.99.[/quote]

I am looking at my ad right now, and it says $24.99. Maybe the price varies by region.[/quote]

Your prob right, Its 29.99 in So Cal.

[quote name='jennie25']op can you scan the ad?[/quote]

I will try later, its Xmas for christ's sake!

[quote name='dwsscs'][quote name='jennie25']op can you scan the ad?[/quote]

I will try later, its Xmas for christ's sake![/quote]
/pun?

Holy crap! That's Shadow Hearts and Baten Kaitos!

24.99?!?

*sigh* at least I got mine 33.33 through B2G1... *grumble*

Great deals. Thanks Xevious and OP

[quote name='Xevious']http://newspaperads.mercurynews.com/RopAds.aspx?adv=32664&ad=1381752

Dont bother scanning it. Here is the ad from the San Jose Mercury News.

Youre welcome.[/quote]

Thank you, I was going to scan it because their are some doubters sometimes.

[quote name='nikkai']Oh well. 29.99 in Vegas. That Gamecube bundle looks fairly decent too.[/quote]

Yea, too bad that isnt the Mario Kart bundle or else that would be even more sweeter.

Looks like I'll be making a trip to Fry's tomorrow. Gonna try to pick up The Urbs. Hopefully, there wont be any long lines like BF but I doubt it.

[quote name='dwsscs']Fry's ad shows a 1 day only sale on these games 12/26 for $24.99:

The Urbz
The Lord of the Rings
Xmen Legends
Golden Eye Rogue Agent
The Bard's Tale
Men of Valor
Ghost in the Shell

There are supposed to be 13 titles, but I can't make out the other 2 listed. And all are not pictured![/quote]

I've got my hands on a 4-page ad from the Chicago Sun-Times for the IL Fry's. All 13 titles are pictured: if you add up the PS2 & Xbox versions of the titles pictured, it equals 13 games.

13 games to choose from for 29.99 each:

The Lord of the Rings:The Third Age (PS2/Xbox)
Goldeneye:Rogue Agent (PS2/Xbox)
The Urbz (PS2/Xbox)
The Bard's Tale (PS2/Xbox)
Men of Valor (Xbox)
Baiten Kaitos (GC)
Ghost in the Shell (PS2)
X-Men:Legends (Xbox)
Shadow Hearts:Covenant (PS2)

Gamecube Bundle for 99.99:
- Gamecube w/controller
- Turok Evolution
- Die-Hard Vendetta
- Madden 2002
- P.N.03
- HVG Starter Kit

DVDs:
Stargate Seasons 1-6 24.99 each

These prices are good for ONE DAY ONLY -- SUNDAY, DECEMBER 26TH.

[quote name='Josef']Nicest price yet for Baten Kaitos. Too bad there's no Fry's on the East Coast.[/quote]

Mine is in Atlanta! Kind of on the East Coast. Its freakin' huge, I would say its almost the size of a Super Wal-Mart. The computer geek section is bigger than a lot of Best Buys.

it appears x-men legends is only $24.99 on the xbox platform eh? (at fry's)

eb's got the $29.99 deal on all three platforms, plus there's a trade-in promo.

best buy is 'rumored' to have it at $29.99, but online says different. if true, then GGC would make it the same as fry's.

oh, don't leave out cc, that is IF they have it in stock.

I'm tempted to call my bud out in AZ to pick up GitS, but i think i wanna save my Xmas money this year. I would definitely jump all over Shadow Hearts, if i didn't just get it from the mom and pop today :)

I've been really thinking of Xmen Legends for some time so that's a nice price. Baiten and Shadow Hearts will definitely be mine tomorrow. Thanks Xevious and OP.

I just thought I'd chime in...I'm away, so accessing the net is spotty. But here's a consolidated posting:

Here's the entertainment software listings from the Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW), Los Angeles/Orange County (LA), San Jose/Silicon Valley (SJ), and Washington state (WA) Fry's Ad(s). These prices are valid only for the dates listed in the subject line.

The items listed below are as they appear in the Fry's Ads. If an item is listed as "SJ only", for example, it could still be on sale at other locations (i.e. - San Diego, Sacramento, Austin, Houston, NV, AZ, OR, IL, GA), but it only appeared in the SJ ad. We have noticed that the Dallas Morning News and SJ Mercury News often run very similar ads. Also, the Chicago ads are often similar to the Seattle ads. However, since these ads are not available online, I cannot confirm them.

If anyone knows of a website to view any further ads, please let me know.

Unless otherwise indicated, items below are listed in all four (DFW, LA, SJ, and WA) ads.

Ad updates:
DFW, LA, WA: Fri-Mon, Weds
SJ: Everyday

GBA

$14.99 (SJ only)
8-in-1 GBA SP Starter Kit

$69.99 (LA only)
Cobalt GBA SP Bundled w/ Elf, R-Type III

GameCube

$24.99 (DFW and SJ) / $29.99 (LA and WA)
Baten Kaitos

$44.99 (SJ only)
MC 2 Racing Wheel

$99.99 (DFW, SJ and WA)
Gamecube Bundle w/ Die Hard Vendetta, Madden NFL 2002, P.N. 03, Turok Evolution, HVG Starter Kit

PS2

The Bard's Tale
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
GoldenEye: Rogue Agent
The Lord of the Rings: The Third Age
Shadow Hearts: Covenant
The Urbz: Sims in the City

$29.99 (SJ only)
Gundam Battle Assault 3
Mega Man X Command Mission
Shark Tale
Viewtiful Joe 2

$39.99 (SJ only)
Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War
Hip Gear Wireless Controller 2-Pack
NFL Street 2

$44.99 (SJ only)
MC 2 Racing Wheel

XBox

$14.99 (SJ only)
Tron 2.0: Killer App

The Bard's Tale
GoldenEye: Rogue Agent
The Lord of the Rings: The Third Age
Men of Valor
The Urbz: Sims in the City
X-Men: Legends

$39.99 (SJ only)
Hip Gear Wireless Controller 2-Pack
NFL Street 2

$44.99 (SJ only)
MC 2 Racing Wheel

PC

$24.99 (SJ only)
The Incredibles
Shark Tale
Shrek 2: Team Action

Music

$9.99 (SJ only)
Aretha Franklin: Platinum & Gold
Evelyn King: Platinum & Gold
Next: Platinum & Gold
Dionne Warwick: Platinum & Gold

$39.99 (SJ only)
Holiday Karaoke CD Set
Party Karaoke CD Set
R&B Karaoke CD Set

DVDs

$6.99 (SJ only)
The Devil's Advocate
Driven
The Pelican Brief
Rush Hour

$8.99 (SJ only)
Celine Dion: All the Way...
Michael Jackson: HIStory on Film
Jennifer Lopez: Let's Get Loud
U2: Rattle and Hum

$9.99 (SJ only)
The Party
Platoon: Special Edition
The Princess Bride: Special Edition
Win a Date With Tad Hamilton

$13.99 (SJ only)
Resident Evil: Apocalypse (Avail. Tues.)
Spider-Man 2: Widescreen Edition

$24.99
Seinfeld: Seasons 1 & 2
Seinfeld: Season 3
Stargate SG-1: Season 1
Stargate SG-1: Season 2
Stargate SG-1: Season 3
Stargate SG-1: Season 4
Stargate SG-1: Season 5
Stargate SG-1: Season 6

Does anyone know if Houston usually has the same deals as Dallas? I would pick up Baten Kaitos for $24.99 but not for $29.99.

[quote name='Jarrett']Does anyone know if Houston usually has the same deals as Dallas? I would pick up Baten Kaitos for $24.99 but not for $29.99.[/quote]

Houston is $24.99.

Oh yeah, I'll have to get Baten for sure from the Fry's in DUluth since I have to go to work today from 3 to 7 (SUCKS!!!!!!!!)

I picked up Baten Kaitos at the Campbell Fry's, thanks OP and fidodido... they seemed to have plenty of them and all the other games on sale except for Shadow Hearts, which managed to run out by 9AM. They also ran out of their 160GB external HDs, drat :p

I picked up Shadow Hearts: Covenant and Baten Kaitos at my local CC. The price came out to be 22.49 for each game. The price match was smooth as silk, no problems at all. Hum... which one to play first?

i wanna PM for BB + ggc.. so i can get them up 19.99 each.. so.. plz i wanna get the ad.. cuz they didnt believe print or scan..

[quote name='pingwrx']I just picked up Shadow Hearts: Covenant and Baten Kaitos at my Fry's in Arizona for $24.99 each sweeet.[/quote]

The Tempe Fry's, right? If it is, DAMNIT! I knew that one would be $25, now I wish I could have gone and gotten Baten and Xmen Legends.

[quote name='stemartin7']I dont know if this is posted but they have a 250gb hard drive for 99.99[/quote]
heh, I was able to pick this up this morning. I am never going to run out of hard drive space now :D

I was try PM + GGC but the FXXXKN casher said " do not combine with pm + ggc WTFF!!! so i just go another BB.. the GOODguy said "ok~" so i picked up DOA:U 24.99 + baten 24.99 = )

bread's done
Back