Update

Best Deals include
Lair PS3 $20
Full Auto 2 PS3 $15
Full Auto 360 Now $5
Quake Wars PC $20
Max Payne 2 PS2 $2
Ridge Racer DS $5

That was the best out of the pile of crap, if you know more clearance titles please post. This was at the Phoenix, AZ Location I-17 & Thunderbird

[quote name='Thunderscope']Best Deals include
Lair PS3 $20
Full Auto 2 PS3 $15
Full Auto 360 $7.50
Quake Wars PC $20

That was the best out of the pile of crap, if you know more clearance titles please post[/quote]

Which Fry's location(s) was this at?

I saw beyond good & evil for $6 at my frys. A ton of them too. I just bought it for $10 from them a couple months back too.

[quote name='Thunderscope']Best Deals include
Lair PS3 $20
Full Auto 2 PS3 $15
Full Auto 360 $7.50
Quake Wars PC $20

That was the best out of the pile of crap, if you know more clearance titles please post. This was at the Phoenix, AZ Location[/quote]

I-17 and Thunderbird or the I-10 and Baseline one?

[quote name='H.Cornerstone']I-17 and Thunderbird or the I-10 and Baseline one?[/quote]

It must be the one on Thunderbird since I didn't see anything at Baseline. Lair rung up at $40.

[quote name='Monroeski']I'll try to check out Plano, TX on my way home today.

Not that I really need more games at this point, at ANY price.[/quote]
I live in dallas, Please let me know what Plano has if you go. Gas is to expesiveto just go looking.
Thanks

in the atlanta fry's a few days ago they had a cartload of untold legends for ps3 for around $5 or each.

though about picking up a few and trading them in at gamestop but i would only be getting around the same i traded them in for..

[quote name='Haggan']in the atlanta fry's a few days ago they had a cartload of untold legends for ps3 for around $5 or each.

though about picking up a few and trading them in at gamestop but i would only be getting around the same i traded them in for..[/quote]Which one in Atlanta? The Duluth store had them for 10. Out of curiosity I called Gamerush and the trade in value is 20. I just got one to play. They also have a clearance section, but it's mostly PS2 07 sports games for 40, etc. and damaged accessories for 10% off.

Frys is Roseville, CA had a few things....

picked up Untold Legends PS3 for $10
and Ape Escape Academy PSP for $4

[quote name='pelf21']Frys is Roseville, CA had a few things....

and Ape Escape Academy PSP for $4[/quote]

Nothing else worth mentioning, then? I'm with jmiller, gas is a little steep to just go and browse, and Fry's is a good 20 miles away (Rancho to Natomas).

Anyone in the Dallas TX area seen the Full Auto for $6 anywhere. Not sure why, but I have a weird hankerin to play that game.

[quote name='Freshone']Nothing else worth mentioning, then? I'm with jmiller, gas is a little steep to just go and browse, and Fry's is a good 20 miles away (Rancho to Natomas).[/QUOTE]

nope.....they have a few gameboy advance games but I dont remember what they were....

[quote name='Freshone']Nothing else worth mentioning, then? I'm with jmiller, gas is a little steep to just go and browse, and Fry's is a good 20 miles away (Rancho to Natomas).[/quote]

soo true, gas is almost to $4 now... wtf

[quote name='dallow']Didn't see these prices at the Irving, TX location.[/QUOTE]

Irving is hit or miss...a week or two ago, I believe they had Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom at $4.00 (which was down from the $5.99 it was at the previous visit), as well as a couple copies of Just Cause (PC) for $1.00; my friend and I got a copy each of the latter...I'm without a job and have very little spending money, but I think I can afford even a dollar on a game...I passed on the former.

[quote name='pelf21']Frys is Roseville, CA had a few things....

and Ape Escape Academy PSP for $4[/quote]

These prices weren't marked then, right?

[quote name='hothitter']These prices weren't marked then, right?[/quote]

They're marked at the correct prices. They're in a shopping cart right up front at the Roseville store near the BD movies. Quite a few Untold Legends, most of the rest was just crap.

I saw the following at the Fry's in Irving, TX:

Genji: Days of The Blade PS3 - $19.90
Ridge Racer 7 PS3 - $19.99
Madden 07 PS3 - $14.90

[quote name='lawdood']They're marked at the correct prices. They're in a shopping cart right up front at the Roseville store near the BD movies. Quite a few Untold Legends, most of the rest was just crap.[/quote]

wtf, how the hell did i miss that yesterday? :bomb:

[quote name='hothitter']wtf, how the hell did i miss that yesterday? :bomb:[/quote]

I actually almost missed it today. The cart's kind of sitting behind all the on sale DVD bins right up front. I walked right by it when I first got there and only saw it my second time around, specifically looking for it. I was last in there on Thursday and those Untold Legends were all back in videogames sitting on the shelf for $19.99.

[quote name='lawdood']I actually almost missed it today. The cart's kind of sitting behind all the on sale DVD bins right up front. I walked right by it when I first got there and only saw it my second time around, specifically looking for it. I was last in there on Thursday and those Untold Legends were all back in videogames sitting on the shelf for $19.99.[/quote]

Was there anything else in the cart worth while? PSP, 360?

[quote name='hothitter']Was there anything else in the cart worth while? PSP, 360?[/quote]

PSP- I think I picked up the last Ape Escape Academy for $4. There could have been another or two, but they would have been buried. Don't recall seeing anything else.

360- All I recall seeing was NCAA 06 for $4 I think.

Beyond that they had some original Xbox sports games, some crappy GBA game I can't recall and Viewtiful Joe for GC marked at $9.99.

[quote name='lawdood']PSP- I think I picked up the last Ape Escape Academy for $4. There could have been another or two, but they would have been buried. Don't recall seeing anything else.

360- All I recall seeing was NCAA 06 for $4 I think.

Beyond that they had some original Xbox sports games, some crappy GBA game I can't recall and Viewtiful Joe for GC marked at $9.99.[/quote]

damn...i'm in Roseville, near Foothills/Pleasant Grove, but idk if I really want to spend the 10 mins to drive over there and sift through a shopping cart of stuff to look for a PSP game. (I'm not really sold on legends for $10 yet, was hoping $5)

[quote name='speedracer']Nothing special at Houston location off 59.[/quote]

Nothing special? Dude it wasn't shit. I almost wonder if the store had something and other CAGs raped that store. But how many of you in Houston could it really be, on that one when it's two others. What are the freaking odd...

I didn't check to see if they had any Lair, but all those other games were not there. Not on the ps3 shelf at least.

bread's done
Back