Fry's has 60Gig PS3's.

People are still buying it. It takes days or weeks for them to sell out at this point, but they still do sell out.

woah hot dog been looking everywhere for this POS and now its avaliable. Oh wells in for 6. Gonna make a killing.:bouncy:Here comes the money

[quote name='panasonic']woah hot dog been looking everywhere for this POS and now its avaliable. Oh wells in for 6. Gonna make a killing.:bouncy:Here comes the money[/quote]lmao

Thanks OP. I get people at work who ask for them constantly right now for a blu ray player since they are cheaper and get better reviews than the stand alone units and this gives me one more place to refer them to.

no tax for most. don't see what the problem is.

people are just upset because they didn't sell these in the first 5 days and instead waited for a "christmas push" ROFLMAO

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

[quote name='kamala619']Not worth mentioning. Eff that POS[/quote]

lol, that was my initial reaction. However, I figure somebody must still be looking for it.

[quote name='panasonic']woah hot dog been looking everywhere for this POS and now its avaliable. Oh wells in for 6. Gonna make a killing.:bouncy:Here comes the money[/QUOTE]

OMG i here u can get 3 thousand dollarz for ps3 on teh ebay!!!1!

[quote name='dinovelvet']OMG i here u can get 3 thousand dollarz for ps3 on teh ebay!!!1![/quote]

awsome thanks for the great news i was only hoping for 2k. I can't wait to get it in and sell them Gonna buy me a new car

Wow...thanks. Let us know when Best Buy, Target, Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Circuit City...oh wait, they ALL that them in stock.

[quote name='gizmogc']Wow...thanks. Let us know when Best Buy, Target, Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Circuit City...oh wait, they ALL that them in stock.[/quote]

:whistle2:--)Then how in da worlds am i gonna gets me up to 2k

I still want one, but more for it being the lowest cost blu-ray player out there than for games at this moment. This is a better deal for me than getting it from the store and paying 50 in taxes, this is tax free and shipping is only 10 for me

That said, I am still waiting on a better deal before I get one

[quote name='Ivanhoe']its more then likely out of stock since you have to call them to find out. meaning they will take orders and hopefully ship sometime soon but not officially in stock.

for the clueless people above bestbuy sold out days ago.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?navLevel=5&type=category&navHistory=cat00000%2Bcat02000%2Bcat02119%2Bpcmcat91400050028&id=pcmcat104100050000[/quote]

..and for fools that think the bestbuy website indicates store inventory, just go here and put in your zip code. You'll see all of the bestbuy stores nearest you with the ps3 in stock:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...0050007&productId=1099395571979&itemId=847033

Of the 6 bestbuys closest to me, all 6 have PS3s in stock.

[quote name='iamthekiller']..and for fools that think the bestbuy website indicates store inventory, just go here and put in your zip code. You'll see all of the bestbuy stores nearest you with the ps3 in stock:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...0050007&productId=1099395571979&itemId=847033

Of the 6 bestbuys closest to me, all 6 have PS3s in stock.[/QUOTE]

No they don't! Stop lying. Its sold-out everywhere and if you want one you have to pay a $200 premium on Craigslist!

Still funny to SEE people actually trying to STILL sell them for a $200 markup.

bread's done
Back