Fry's HD-DVD Price Drops

Darthjer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Most of their prices were near or even below Amazon's Pre-Ship Prices. Seems like a nationwide thing (As nationwide as you'd consider Fry's). Worth checking out if you're near one.

Some examples that I bought or saw...
Blade Runner (5 disc) - $19.99
Clerks 2 - $9.99
Ult. Matrix Tril - $44.99
Unforgiven - $13.99
Payback (Director's Cut) - $9.99
Goodfellas - $9.99
Phantom Of The Opera - $13.99
and the JL: New Frontier (a few days before Amazon's street) - $13.99

Strange thing is, their BSG, Heroes and Miss:Imp boxes were all still at or near full retail. Still waitin for those to drop...

ETA: This was at the Oregon Brick & Mortar, but as the super-low unadvertised Justice League price was the same in Duluth, GA according to another poster, I assumed that these weren't ymmv. The Oregon store doesn't seem to get any of the location specific deals that are usually found at various Fry's. Our prices are usually MSRP or chain-wide sales. Rarely anything else. Sorry if this winds up ymmv, but I really doubt it.

Should be noted that Blade Runner was $21.99 when I compared last night on Amazon (For the Fry's-less).

Yeah, there's a lot of low prices on HD DVDs in Fry's....but not low enough. I was about to buy Blade Runner but didn't. Why rush? There were 5 copies and the prices could be lower.

Might want to add Superman II - Donner Cut for $13.99 I believe. I also picked up Pan's Labyrinth for $16.99. And thanks for the heads-up, OP, picked up Justice League on Tuesday.

bread's done
Back