Fry's Hot Deals! 6/11-6/15

ikill2game

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
XBX
metal slug 3 - $29.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xbox bundle - $149.99 includes extra controller, prisoner of war game, turok game, and taz: wanted game

GC
LoZ: 4 swords - $34.99

GBA
classic LoZ - $12.99
classic SMB - $12.99
retro gba sp - $88

PS2
ddrmax - $19.99
ps2 bundle - $149.99 includes:
network adapter
atv offroad fury game
clock tower 3 game
ford racing game
turok game

PC
neverwinter nights - $9.99
starcraft battlechest - $12.99
rise of nations - $19.99

DVD
to live and die in l.a. - $5.99
007: die another day - $5.99
fargo - $5.99
agent cody banks - $5.99
six degrees of separation - $5.99
the adventures of buckaroo bonzai - $5.99
the graduate - $5.99
the one - $5.99
airplane - $5.99
south park the movie: bigger, longer, & uncut - $5.99
robocop trilogy - $19.99
tour of duty season 1 - $29.99
the a-team season 1 - $33.99
quantum leap season 1 - $33.99

I hope that's the prices in socal. Looks like I have no excuse on Legend of Zelda for GBA now.

SoCal Frys Ad has all those plus these

PS2 - Champions of Norrath - $19.99
PS2- SSX 3 - $12.99
XB - House of the Dead - $14.99
GC - Sonic Adventure DX - $12.99
PC - Rollercoaster Tycoon - $9.99

Wireless Controllers for XB/Ps2 - $19.99

[quote name='godhatesjustyou']just picked up Four Swords for $35, very good game.[/quote]

Is your rating based on a multiplayer experience or a single player experience?

[quote name='Mishimaryu']hmm Metal slug 3 sounds sweet for that price but I got no Xbox Live.[/quote]
I belive that the only Live support that Metal Slug 3 has is leaderboards.

[quote name='RisingZan'][quote name='godhatesjustyou']just picked up Four Swords for $35, very good game.[/quote]

Is your rating based on a multiplayer experience or a single player experience?[/quote]

multiplayer, its so fun to blame everything on other people, and steal their money..and use them as weapons..and throw them at other people. i'd highly recommend this game if you have several friends with GBAs.

I just got back from my frys, I picked up

-sonic adventure dx - $12.99
-nes zelda - $12.99
-robocop trilogy - $19.99
-pitch black dvd w/riddick ticket - $19.99
-champions of norrath - 19.99

man i love frys.

for those of us not near fry's... fry's outpost (outpost.com) has zelda/four swords for 39.99... not quite as good, but the lowest price i've seen otherwise not counting the circuit city gift card deal (and my local game crazy, which accidentally had it listed as 19.99... that, of course, turned out to be a result of "dyslexic employees," according to the manager)

The only problem with Outpost.com (aka Frys online) is that shipping for a game is horrible. Apparently they consider a game a lot heavier than a DVD so expect to pay about $7.00 shipping.

[quote name='goldengraham']I think someone asked earlier, and yes, the NorCal prices are the same as the SoCal ones.[/quote]

Thank You! :)

[quote name='tenzor']SoCal Frys Ad has all those plus these

PS2- SSX 3 - $12.99
PC - Rollercoaster Tycoon - $9.99[/quote]

It doesn't give those prices in my Fry's ad.

multiplayer, its so fun to blame everything on other people, and steal their money..and use them as weapons..and throw them at other people. i'd highly recommend this game if you have several friends with GBAs.

Yeah man, great multiplayer game. I'm 20 years old and I play with my 8 year old brother and it's still fun. That's how good this game is.

[quote name='oNeWiNgEdAnGeL'][quote name='tenzor']SoCal Frys Ad has all those plus these

PS2- SSX 3 - $12.99
PC - Rollercoaster Tycoon - $9.99[/quote]

It doesn't give those prices in my Fry's ad.[/quote]

It doesn't show it in my San Diego Tribune ad either but I went into the store and that was the price. There were about 8 of them still there at about 6pm (SSX3 that is).

if I go back to Texas this summer I got to hit up the Fry's on 20 before I go home. I remember when that thing was Incredible Universe.

I checked my local ad here in Nor Cal and it says that Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 is $10, not the first one. Dont know if you made a typo or not.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']if I go back to Texas this summer I got to hit up the Fry's on 20 before I go home. I remember when that thing was Incredible Universe.[/quote]

that's the fry's i go to, the one in arlington. the only fry's i've ever been to in my life. the only one i've ever even seen in my life.

[quote name='NintendoFanGirl']The only problem with Outpost.com (aka Frys online) is that shipping for a game is horrible. Apparently they consider a game a lot heavier than a DVD so expect to pay about $7.00 shipping.[/quote]

outpost has almost no relations to frys as they totally out sourced for their online site... sigh.. too bad no price matches.

well, im suprised there is no riot on LoZ: 4 swords. i saw it at frys yesterday with its shiny big box (containing the game and link cable) with its glossy cover... sitting on the bottom shelf, with only 3 copies left... sigh, too bad i was broke. keke

LoZ = Legend of Zelda! btw... :)

[quote name='godhatesjustyou'][quote name='RisingZan'][quote name='godhatesjustyou']just picked up Four Swords for $35, very good game.[/quote]

Is your rating based on a multiplayer experience or a single player experience?[/quote]

multiplayer, its so fun to blame everything on other people, and steal their money..and use them as weapons..and throw them at other people. i'd highly recommend this game if you have several friends with GBAs.[/quote]

i like doing that in real life.

bread's done
Back