Fry's LA (City of Industry) - Ridge Racer 6, Dark Kingdom PS3 $19.99

There's an entire thread dedicated to Fry's ad. Might want to consider posting in there next time (and I believe these are permanent drops, at least for Fry's- they were the same price a few weeks ago).

[quote name='djkunai']There's an entire thread dedicated to Fry's ad. Might want to consider posting in there next time (and I believe these are permanent drops, at least for Fry's- they were the same price a few weeks ago).[/QUOTE]

I thought of doing that, but these 2 games aren't advertised in the ad. I've checked the prices for these 2 games at other retailers and are either the MSRP still and/or at 39.99. Fry's still had Dark Kingdom for $39.99 a couple of weeks ago.

Hmm.. I'm going to baldwin park tomorrow... I'll need to check these and other deals out since i'm going to pass fry's on my way from Riverside anyway.

It was advertised in the Saturday ad. Well, at least 2 games were. There are 2 more which were not advertised.

I stopped at the Fry's today and when I couldn't find any copies of Dark Kingdom, I asked. I was told they had more copies than they knew what to do with. :) But the employee was nice enough to tell me there are 4 games listed at $19.99:

Madden NFL '07
Mobile Suit Gundam: Crossfire
Ridge Racer 7
Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom

Gundam Crossfire is not the worst game ever, especially @ $20, if you are a fan of the series, then it is pretty fun (nowhere near as fun as Dynasty Warriors Gundam though). I have been tempted on the Untold Legends, but have heard really bad things about it, how is the multiplayer? May have to check out my local frys sometime this week.

[quote name='gobz']ROAD TRIP!!!!!

Who wants to carpool from NYC area?[/quote]

mE ME!! im from san diego, pick me up on the way.

[quote name='jonlubbe']Gundam Crossfire is not the worst game ever, especially @ $20, if you are a fan of the series, then it is pretty fun (nowhere near as fun as Dynasty Warriors Gundam though). I have been tempted on the Untold Legends, but have heard really bad things about it, how is the multiplayer? May have to check out my local frys sometime this week.[/QUOTE]

Ouch.

Then again I thought DWG was mind numbingly boring.

[quote name='jonlubbe']Gundam Crossfire is not the worst game ever, especially @ $20, if you are a fan of the series, then it is pretty fun (nowhere near as fun as Dynasty Warriors Gundam though). I have been tempted on the Untold Legends, but have heard really bad things about it, how is the multiplayer? May have to check out my local frys sometime this week.[/quote]

man I beg to differ, I'm somewhat of a gundam fan and to quote Adam Sessler this game is "shovelware of the highest order". Everything about it sucks, gameplay, graphics, framerate (which is astonishing considering the game looks like garbage), sound... Please DO NOT BUY THIS GAME!

http://www.g4tv.com/xplay/reviews/1313/Mobile_Suit_Gundam_Crossfire.html
"What the fuck am I looking at?" LOL

I picked up ridge racer 7, now that i sold VF5 to get the 360 version I didn't have any PS3 games so i figure i needed to buy RR7 to have at least 1 PS3 game again.

bread's done
Back