Fry's Las Vegas Ad - Psi Ops $19.99, Unreal 2 $9.99, GBA SP $89.99

mmn

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
Again, apologies if this has been posted.

This is the Fry's ad for the Vegas area. Should apply to at least most of the west coast :

GBA SP $89.99

Psi Ops - $19.99

ESPN 2k5 - $17.99 (available NOW)

Athens PS2 - $39.99

Catwoman - $29.99

Crimson Tears - $34.99

Unreal 2 (XBox) - $9.99

Way of Samurai 2 - $29.99

Wario Ware (NGC) - $19.99

Far Cry - $24.99

Sudeki - $39.99

Madden 04 - $19.99

GTA Vice City (PS2) - $19.99

[quote name='darkfalzsux']That Fry's in Vegas is huge.. I wish we had one of those here :X[/quote]

It is, but its in one of the worst locations for any retail store in the city.

[quote name='O.D.D']Can someone help me out and pick up a copy of Unreal II for me. I will pay for the game + the shipping.[/quote]

Anyone?

$19.99 for Psi-ops is a STEAL!!!

That is an awesome game, one of my favorites this year!

[quote name='fifthcore']Psi Ops is already $20, hahaha[/quote]

Not funny, just sad. When people buy Driv3r and Spiderman 2 over this game it proves why we don't get many good games any more.

BTW, this is the Fry's ad for SoCal as well so I'm sure its universal.

Spider-man 2's a great game! It's fun to just swing around the city. I think I'll pick up Psi-Ops too. It's $19.99 at Bay Area Frys as well.

That deal where if you buy Psi Ops, you get a free copy of MK:DA is over, right? It would be pretty awesome if you could get MK:DA and Psi Ops for $20, but I'm guessing the deal is long gone, right?

[quote name='VidPower']That deal where if you buy Psi Ops, you get a free copy of MK:DA is over, right? It would be pretty awesome if you could get MK:DA and Psi Ops for $20, but I'm guessing the deal is long gone, right?[/quote]

Well, I don't think the deal at Fry's includes MK:DA, but you can order it from ebgames at $29.99 and get MK:DA.

psi-ops will probably be 9.99 in a month or two..will pick it up for the collection at that point :p

[quote name='gsr']psi-ops will probably be 9.99 in a month or two..will pick it up for the collection at that point :p[/quote]
I hope so. Psi-Ops looks like a good game, but Ill wait until its around $10 to pick it up.

bread's done
Back