Fry's New Year Sale! *RB1 Special*

confuzzle

CAG Veteran
Fry's is having a New Year 1 day sale! I just went and bought RB1 for 114.99, they have it for PS2,Xbox360,and PS3. They have a lot more deals too, 14GB USB for 20 dollars, and much more

Forgot, COD5 is 44.99

[quote name='cblakerobinson']Rock Band 1 is STILL $115? Ugh...after paying $109.99 at TRU for Rock Band 2 plus a $25 gift card, that just seems outrageous to me.[/quote]

Ditto!

[quote name='cblakerobinson']Rock Band 1 is STILL $115? Ugh...after paying $109.99 at TRU for Rock Band 2 plus a $25 gift card, that just seems outrageous to me.[/QUOTE]

That was an epic deal. Props to TRU for that.

well i headed over to frys only to find horrible customer service and they were pretty much sold out of all the good stuff. im pretty sure thats the last time i will go there. at least i got a cheap pair of hair trimmers from that place but thats about it!
pixel.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='cag1125']I'd be interested in the game only if it were $20 so I can export it for RB2.[/quote]
the game only is 10 bucks at circuit city if you can find it.

[quote name='blackm20i']well i headed over to frys only to find horrible customer service and they were pretty much sold out of all the good stuff. im pretty sure thats the last time i will go there. at least i got a cheap pair of hair trimmers from that place
CAGsmily%21.gif
but thats about it![/quote]

yeah, i agree.

it is sometimes nice to shop there but as far as customer service is concerned, i wouldnt want to deal with them.

[quote name='fatez']the game only is 10 bucks at circuit city if you can find it.[/quote]

Which version? I'm looking for a new copy of RB1 for the 360 (game only) as well for $20 or less. I went and checked at my cc after seeing this and they had about 15+ copies for the 360 - scanned at $59.99. :cry: I did have the price checked at customer service. So far the cheapest I've seen for RB1 is about $31 shipped on ebay.

I can verify Indyjones' findings. I've been to a couple of cc's and the 360 version (which is what i wanted) is ringing up for $59.99. The PS2 version still had a $49.99 sticker price. Either what Fatez found is extremely YMMV or was just a temporary sale.

[quote name='cblakerobinson']Rock Band 1 is STILL $115? Ugh...after paying $109.99 at TRU for Rock Band 2 plus a $25 gift card, that just seems outrageous to me.[/quote]

lol be a little more optimistic. finding a legendary deal like that is great, but don't call anything else outrageous because of it.

EA/harmonix are probably losing money as it is with vendors selling them at $110, not to mention TRU offering you $25 on top of that.

bread's done
Back