Fry's One Day Sale (COD4, Condemned 2, Burnout Paradise) $39.99

[quote name='Coraanu']Looks B&M only, prices are still $59.99 online.[/quote]

frys and frys.com has different prices. and they dont pricematch with their online price. so you need to go to the store and get it.

its really good deal though

This is in the Seattle Ad also. Too bad I don't really care about any of these games (and I already have COD4). I'll wait for the bargain bin.

[quote name='Cursor']Too bad I don't really care about any of these games (and I already have COD4). I'll wait for the bargain bin.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for letting us know.

I just picked up a copy of Condemned 2 and COD4 for my Xbox 360 at the Palo Alto Fry's. They still had about 10 copies of each and even more of paradise. Thanks OP!

Ugh, I just got back from errands and now I'm thinking of going out again to go to Fry's for CoD4. It might be fun just to go, though... I had to stop myself from going there because I'd invariably end up buying all these totally random bargain games.

[quote name='halomaster']Hot price for Burnout. Thanks OP...[/quote]

Burnout is a steal at that price; don't let the demo discourage you. I've put 58hours into this release since it came out. It's just as "burnout" as every other in the series. It's a fantastic game w/ a great online element too!

a CAG with a private jet is like a heated stripper with a bible in one hand doing cartwheels on her way to sunday school... after a long night's work

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't speak for other cities but The Los Angeles Times has a Fry's ad on the back of the Sports page every Sat-Sun. Every Friday's Times comes with a Fry's 4-page ad.

[quote name='Monroeski']In for CoD4 at the Plano, TX Fry's. Still had a huge stack of them.

Strongly considering going back for the other two games.[/quote]

Toy's R'Us in Lewisville,TX had COD4 for the ps3 @39.99...

I dont know about you guys but I am waiting for the GOLD release of COD4... I will wait to buy it when it hits $29.99 MSRP :lol:

Fry's in Seattle was selling Condemned 2 for $60. I think ill wait till it drops to $40 for the PS3, I'm sure it will.

bread's done
Back