Fry's ONEDAYONLY sale!! Third Day!!

dynamite99

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
yeah, i've seen these posted, but they're scatter around so i'll put the whole thing here. Prices good only in Concord, Fremont, San Jose, Campbell, Sunnyvale, and Palo Alto. got some nice game deal:

PC
-Unreal Tournament 2003 - $9.99
-Rain Bow Six Rogue Spear - $9.99
-Star Trek: Elite Force 2 - $14.99
-Return to Castle Wolfenstein: ET - $14.99

PS2
-James Bond: EON - $34.99
-DDRMAX - $19.99

Xbox
-House of the Dead 3 - $14.99
-Fifa Soccer 2003 - $9.99

-Nero 6 - $19.99 AMR again
-McAfee ViruScan 2004 - $0 AMR

wow 200gb hard drive for only $70? thats awesome! i really need to get over to fryz.

btw is this friday only or saturday?

[quote name='dynamite99']yeah, i've seen these posted, but they're scatter around so i'll put the whole thing here.[/quote]

Lstorm34 - yeah, i know, but now everything is here.

EggViper - i believe it's today (Friday) only

[quote name='EggViper']wow 200gb hard drive for only $70? thats awesome! i really need to get over to fryz.

btw is this friday only or saturday?[/quote]

:speaktothehand: I've heard some horror stories about Frys computer parts. People buying new parts, throwing in their old ones, and returning it, and thus that part getting put back on the shelf. This might only apply to the location near where I live, in Austin, TX. #-o

Again, it might all be rumors. And hey, I agree; 200GB HD? I could put all kinds of crap on that and never worry! :)

yo dynamite the stores in northern cali. does parking suck there. cuz here in socal. the two stores i've gone to their parking is shit especially manhattan beach frys. parking lot is way too small.

[quote name='Lstorm34']yo dynamite the stores in northern cali. does parking suck there. cuz here in socal. the two stores i've gone to their parking is shit especially manhattan beach frys. parking lot is way too small.[/quote]
Shitty parking is universal. All Fry's have bad parking. But if you think that's bad -- try Home Depot, you usually spend a half and hour driving around in circles looking for a place to park.

There are no Frys in Iowa, which makes me quite mad when they have great deals like this. :x I would have picked up the two CS for Xbox.

They also had Stargate SG1 seasons 1-5 on sale for $29.99 each yesturday.. I which I knew about it sooner, I only had enough money on me to buy Season 1 and didn't have time to go back.

If someone can pick up DDRMAX for me, I'll pay the cost + shipping (and a little extra). Send me a pm if you're willing to do it. :)

bread's done
Back