-GBA SP Starter Kit - $14.99

Similar deals in Dallas area Fry's with the following changes:
- GBA SP System Bundle w/ Namco Museum and Midnight Club - $79.99
- GBA SP Starter Kit - $9.99
- Halo PC - $17.99
- Lineage II (PC) - $29.99
- Flight Simulator 2004 - $17.99
- DVDs 2 for $10

No Rise of Nations or Pac Man Vs. (GC) listed.
Prices only valid today (5/28)

Sweet! I've been looking for a good price for the Rise of Nations Exp... Now I just gotta find a decent price for the original because my cousin lost the cd...

Are these prices valid throughout the whole weekend? I'd prefer to go tomorrow :p

I am not sure , call up 411 and get frys # and ask them. The ad didn't say when it was valid till unless I missed it.

[quote name='redline']Similar deals in Dallas area Fry's with the following changes:
- GBA SP System Bundle w/ Namco Museum and Midnight Club - $79.99
- GBA SP Starter Kit - $9.99
- Halo PC - $17.99
- Lineage II (PC) - $29.99
- Flight Simulator 2004 - $17.99
- DVDs 2 for $10

No Rise of Nations or Pac Man Vs. (GC) listed.
Prices only valid today (5/28)[/quote]
Thanks. I might get an SP.

[quote name='tenzor']I am not sure , call up 411 and get frys # and ask them. The ad didn't say when it was valid till unless I missed it.[/quote]
It should say at the bottom or in their usual box with the map and such.

Now that I think about it, judging that it says Memorial Day Sale, I would assume the prices run through...well, Memorial Day.

[quote name='mrtoki']Sweet! I've been looking for a good price for the Rise of Nations Exp... Now I just gotta find a decent price for the original because my cousin lost the cd...[/quote]

gamestop has a disc full of wallpapers, hints, etc for this game and inside is a $10 mail in rebate :D

The sale only runs through friday to sunday, Although it says the store is open memorial day. I wonder if they'll have another ad for that sale...

I just got back from the Woodland Hills store I picked up
-Magic The Gathering XB
-Quantum Redshift XB
-Mortal Kombat DA GC
-Pac Man vs. Pac Man World 2 GC
-Dynasty Warriors 3 PS2

hey fifthcore how is Magic the Gathering? I thought about picking it up earlier when I went, but decided not to in the end.

I picked up the wireless X-box controller for $19.99! Works great, but you have to connect the headset to the receiver which is connected to the Xbox itself. Still a win at 20 bucks!

have not had time yet to play Magic the Gathering, and I might return it, I am going to read some reviews first, I just did not want to drive back there today if I did want it

If someone has the Fry's ad for today can you post it. thx

Magic the gathering is great.. I have it for PC and Im gonna pick it up for the Xbox..

Im thinking of getting Mortal Kombat.. But its fairly old and uhm.. not good... Hows Pac Man World?

The only game I played so far was Mortal Kombat for GC it was the player choice version too. It was ok for a $10 game, if I had paid more I would of been mad. Pacman vs. is ok if you got a few friends with GBA's then its worth the $10 for sure. Quantum Redshift looks like a wipeout / f-zero rip-off for xbox, and Dynasty Warriors 3 is good for $10 it should hold me over for Dynasty Warriors 4: Empires which is going to be released for $30 later this year

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/243425.asp

the frys ad for sat morning didn't really have anything new. They just posted the PS2 Network Bundle w/free Corvette game for $149.99 and the GBA SP bundle w/midnight club and namco for $89.99. They had three new dvds for $6.99......Titanic, Coming to America, and Original Sin. If anyone who has a chance to go to frys pick up C&C Generals at $9.99 because that game is damn fun. I was playing it all last night and already got my 10 dollars worth. :D

[quote name='nogard']I want dynasty warriors 3 for that price.[/quote]

snagged it. there were still a few copies.

also picked up ToCA while I was there

picked up armored core 3 for 9.99, dynasty warriors 3 for 9.99 and the ps2 wireless controller for 19.99(normally $39.99) so I am happy right now

I got C&C Generals yesterday. Awesome game, but I suck ass at it. If anyone wants to play with/ against me that would be fun :)

I came there to get Halo but it was sold out. So I checked out the wireless controllers for PS2 but I didn't know if I should get it or not. Can anyone please tell me if the wireless controllers for XBOX or PS2 are any good?

webcamjenna, you should ask for a raincheck, the frys over here gave out rainchecks for stuff that was sold out.

[quote name='tenzor']webcamjenna, you should ask for a raincheck, the frys over here gave out rainchecks for stuff that was sold out.[/quote]

WHAT?! they wouldnt give me a raincheck on dw3 so I had to price match at best buy. YMMV on the frys rainchecks

they offered me a raincheck on one of the dvds, and then a guy in front of me got a raincheck on a hard drive or something. So i figure if they are willing to give rainchecks for those items they would for the games.

Actually I remember a topic about rainchecks at Frys a long time ago and someone who worked there posted that it is Fry's policy to give rainchecks unless specifically saying otherwise on the item in the ad. The problem is, a lot of employees do not want to go through the hassle of filling one out.

[quote name='webcamjenna']I came there to get Halo but it was sold out. So I checked out the wireless controllers for PS2 but I didn't know if I should get it or not. Can anyone please tell me if the wireless controllers for XBOX or PS2 are any good?[/quote]

I am playing with the PS2 wireless controller right now, I like it. I have at least 20 controllers on my desk(i have lots of systems), and all those wires get tangles up but that isnt an issue. The only potential problem would be that the thing eats batteries(but I have rechargable batteries). 4 AA batteries are needed to play it, it says the batteries should last 100 hours if the vibration function is not used, less if you use the vibration function. Dunno if the deal on the controllers is still going on or not, but the sales at frys are usually good through the following monday.

It looked like they were all sold out of the controllers, so I asked a worker and he got a box of them from the stockroom, he said "its ugly but it gets the job done" and i repied, "thats what she said" :p

I dont think the controllers are any uglier than the regular ps2 controllers..

[quote name='Medium_Pimpin']Fry's was sold out on those GBA Bundles and was an extra $10 @ Renton, WA.[/quote]

dude the gba bundles will be getting VERY cheap soon(that is my guess anyways) bc the nintendo disc system will play gba games so either wait for a disc system sale or just pick up a GBA bundle cheap at the next frys sale, if they went to $50 i would consider a gba sp, but they are too expensive at $80 imo

bread's done
Back